Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Which Countryside Cup Involving Africa And Asia Has Ronaldo Reached The Final? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Countryside Cup Involving Africa And Asia Has Ronaldo Reached The Final? (223 Views)

Transfers Involving Nigerian Football Players So Far This Summer / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City / Super Eagles Have Reached The Semi-Finals In 15 Out Of 18 AFCON Appearances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Countryside Cup Involving Africa And Asia Has Ronaldo Reached The Final? by Melodydoctor: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Just curious today I dug into google to find out countryside football competitions involving Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia, South and North America(all The continents coming together). First I checked How Messi fared in The competitions and google returned My search with.
Messi Olympic Gold, Under 20 World Cup Gold and Senior world cup finalist.

Then I checked Ronaldo and found none. Does it mean That Ronaldo never Reached The final of any countryside competition Involving Africa and Asia?

Please is it a google oversight or the reality of life?
Re: Which Countryside Cup Involving Africa And Asia Has Ronaldo Reached The Final? by rickpat(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Google is spot on
Re: Which Countryside Cup Involving Africa And Asia Has Ronaldo Reached The Final? by Melodydoctor: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
rickpat:
Google is spot on
Na wa for Ronaldo o.

(1) (Reply)

Galatasaray Vs Instanbulspor / Mount Making Himself Chelsea's Main Man / Liverpool’s Van Dijk Set To Be Dropped For Over A Month – Klopp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.