Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks (3297 Views)

Need A Java And C++ Developer, And A Designer / Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6 / Learn JAVA And Object Oriented Programming Concepts From The MASTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by dyoung: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2011
pls pals i need a good java and c++ ebooks that explain d fundamentals from scratch to higher programs,this is my email greatdyoung@gmail.com.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by ektbear: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2011
Bit torrent, my man. You can almost any technical book you want there.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
Such book ain't gonna fit an email brov, What do you want and amma check ma library!
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by dyoung: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
@fayimora how can i locate your library. pls i need the link to your library,thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
Errm its a private lib cheesy Tell me what you want and i move it to an accessible location and make available a link for u
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by dyoung: 4:59am On Aug 31, 2011
@fayimora,am a stundent,i am currently studying computer science.i need books on java and c++ programming language that explain how to program with it because i want to be a programmer, i love writing codes,i have passion for programming and it is part of my my course.thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 5:21am On Aug 31, 2011
Ok use this to learn Java --> http://www.fayimora.com/Books/Introduction.to.Java.Programming.Comprehensive.Version.pdf

I have books for C++ but cant recommend any, it not my line. However,when you have the name of a book recommended by a trusted human then buzz moi!
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by dyoung: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
@fayimora, thanks for the book.i must confess that it is fully loaded,i pray to be a good programmer someday!keep the ball rolling.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
Cool. Goodluck!
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by okeyxyz(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2011
u can get this book: sams teach yourself c++ in 21 days. very good book. if u post ur email, i'd forward to you.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by ektbear: 3:26am On Sep 01, 2011
^-- Heard good things about that.

For Java, I'm liking Head First Java, 2nd Edition so far.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 4:08am On Sep 01, 2011
Head first is not advised for beginners!
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by ektbear: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2011
Really?

Read the descriptions on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Head-First-Java-Kathy-Sierra/dp/0596009208

Seems like a beginners book? Or you think it is too advanced?
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2011
yh it is, Trust me you dont wanna start with it. What you need is a complete beginners. FOrget about the description, open the book itself and read the first few lines of xxii. Without you with some experience of programming, that book is gonna be trash to you and also you would just tag programming "difficult". Reading the first few chapters alone shud tell you that it aint for beginners! It goes straight into OOP! That aint no beginners book. . . .
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by dyoung: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
@okeyxyz my email is greatdyoung@gmail.com.thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by ektbear: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Fayimora:

yh it is, Trust me you dont wanna start with it. What you need is a complete beginners. FOrget about the description, open the book itself and read the first few lines of xxii. Without you with some experience of programming, that book is gonna be trash to you and also you would just tag programming "difficult". Reading the first few chapters alone shud tell you that it aint for beginners! It goes straight into OOP! That aint no beginners book. . . .

Got it, you mean beginners to programming period rather than beginners to java (but who have programmed another language before)
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
When you want to learn how to program, you learn how to program and not Java! Java is just more or less like a medium. . . If you just learn how to program with Java, then you become a programer that cant adapt. . If you learn how to program and use Java to test ur skills, if i giv you Ruby you should be able to work with it. Your only problem should be syntax!
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by ektbear: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
Point is understood. But the impression I got from the OP is that he has some previous experience programming. If that is the case, head first java is a pretty good book imo.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
dyoung:

pls pals i need a good java and c++ ebooks that explain d fundamentals from scratch to higher programs,this is my email greatdyoung@gmail.com.

I doubt he has done any programming and think about it, someone that has done some programming would not ask such a question,its logical wink

With regards to head first, if you are not good enough in procedural programming using Java, don''t use headfirst! You can write virtually any software without an OOP concept and Head first uses OOP from the very first page.lol

I personally read head first for fun, their books are entertaining. I read their books when am underground or in some boring conference/meeting,  Its not a book you should count on for thorough information
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by ektbear: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
Err

dyoung:

@fayimora,am a stundent,i am currently studying computer science.i need books on java and c++ programming language that explain how to program with it because i want to be a programmer, i love writing codes,i have passion for programming and it is part of my  my course.thanks.

He is studying CS at a university, right? I assume that he written code even before university. Certainly as a CS student he'll have written code while in school. So it is safe to say that he understands the basic concept of variables, loops, functions, if statements, arrays. So I think he is more than capable of handling this book.

Anyway, honestly I don't think it is that big a deal, both are probably fine.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
***lips sealed***
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by dyoung: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2011
it's not funny dat have not written any program b4 and presently.our education system here is very poor in term of cs.they only teach theory wit less practical,our lab is nothing to write about.i just pray dat ur book will help me.thanks pals.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2011
I know and dats what i was trying to explain. Dont worry your gonna be just fine!
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by dyoung: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2011
@famiyora, i pray so!
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2011
Its Fayimora and dont worry, am here to help you, we are all here to help you!
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by dyoung: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2011
@okeyxyz thanks 4 d book.
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by kulgee001(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
for java try Dietel's Java How to Program Seventh edition visit downarchive.com or h33t.com to download
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by topsquino(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2011
Pls help me guys,i need ebooks on c+,java and matlab.am a chemical eng studyin in uniben.my email is topsquino@gmail.com.i will need d one dat a beginner like me will easily understand
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2011
Check this thread and others outside it. You have all you need. Not sure about Matlab tho
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by topsquino(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2011
U guys ar unfair,i was d 1 who opened dis thread n u guys refuse to send me ebooks on c+ n matlab, my email is tosquino@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by Fayimora(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
I have some books but nt something I can send via email. Would upload them and post links
Re: Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks by topsquino(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2011
Am waitin for d link

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gsm Recharge Card Printing Software / A Comprehensive School Management Information System With 16 Modules / I Need A Website Developer Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.