Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,533 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Where Is Sandra Achums? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Sandra Achums? (3343 Views)

Sandra Achums' Beautiful Daughter Chisom (photos) / Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany / Nigerian Actress, Sandra Achums Celebrates Sons Birthday In Germany ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

Where Is Sandra Achums? by slimsikiru(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
will somebody tell me where sandra achums is plsssssssss i love her
Re: Where Is Sandra Achums? by xele: 3:21am On Aug 25, 2007
Little wnder why u r 'sikiru'.
Re: Where Is Sandra Achums? by trendy(f): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2007
ewwwwwwwwwww, sandra is cute then but for someone to be looking for her now is something else,

bet she has white hair already grin
Re: Where Is Sandra Achums? by godslead(f): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2007
@trendy I assure u she doesnt hv white hair@ all. grin
@ post saw an interview where she said shes bin in germany wit her husband.
she also said shes coming back to d movie industry.
Re: Where Is Sandra Achums? by trendy(f): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2007
cant wait to see if she still got the vibes
Re: Where Is Sandra Achums? by ozigbo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2007
when in-particular is she coming back.
b/c i am wait oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Where Is Sandra Achums? by HolinessM: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2007
you love her and u dont know where she is? If u love her you would have followed her around.
Re: Where Is Sandra Achums? by trendy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2007
Love is Blind now, when she dey go he no see, he for follow her cheesy
Re: Where Is Sandra Achums? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2007
@Topic!

Boy!  Do I miss the "leggy" saucy Beauty!!!!  Busy with motherhood! Besides, you cannot lump her with the likes of Ini Edo and Oge Okoye them lai lai!!!!! 

Another one is that Mariam Apollo--if I be man eh--na that one I for grab first!!!! These are heavenly babes! Not these neophytes that cannot speak simple English! And boy can they "throw down" fashion and make up!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Osereka---Mariam Apollo get "super duper" boobs oh! Heavy "gbemisokes"!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Sandra Achums? by fesse(f): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2007
she is in the bush.

Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Gay. / Photos: Samuel Eto’o Acquires Four Brand New Cars Worth N1 Billion!!! / Linda Ikeji Builds House For Her Parents