Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Who Has Experienced Remote Work With Go2.io ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Who Has Experienced Remote Work With Go2.io ? (657 Views)

Do You Need A Virtual Credit Card Or Giftcards? Try Out This Digitalpurse.io / TECNO Mobile Announced Plans At Google IO 2019 For Upgrade To Android Q Beta On / Hackr.io An Online Platform For Learning Programming And Design Courses For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Experienced Remote Work With Go2.io ? by justparamount(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please guys I need some reviews on go2.io remote works. I have an application with them the requires me to get some devices for my PC. I'd be glad if anybody can tell what it's like before I spend money on getting those devices.

Mods help with this please.
Re: Who Has Experienced Remote Work With Go2.io ? by sarah247: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello, how did it go for you? Were you able to pass the interview?
Re: Who Has Experienced Remote Work With Go2.io ? by justparamount(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
sarah247:
Hello, how did it go for you? Were you able to pass the interview?

I got the devices and they haven't gotten back to me till now

(1) (Reply)

Wazobiagalleria.com - For Sale / Help For This Big Challenge / Google Zeitgeist Records 1.2 Trillion Searches In The Year 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.