Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Is Foton Trucks And Buses The Best At The Moment - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Foton Trucks And Buses The Best At The Moment (230 Views)

Tokunbo Hijet/suzuki (korope) Trucks And Buses From 1.3m / SOLD!!!Six Months Registered Barely Used Foton Truck 2020 16 Tonnes:9.7M. / Hot Deal Alert On Foton PX Cargo Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Foton Trucks And Buses The Best At The Moment by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
My attention is drawn to how common the foton trucks and buses is taking over Nigeria roads now.

Can we say it's one of the best modern vehicles. I was told it uses Cummins engine?

Please let me hear your view?
Re: Is Foton Trucks And Buses The Best At The Moment by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
@mod...front page please. Need answers

(1) (Reply)

2013 Camry Toks Available For 5.9m / What's You Offer For This Range / Price Of Direct Tokunbo Of This Corolla Car ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.