Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m (25745 Views)

26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested For Duping Woman After Posing As Project Manager In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by jaxxy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
BATified2023:
This is the second news today hitting fp about igbos misbehaving abroad,this people blame buhari anytime they commit crime in Nigeria

Who should we blame now that buhari isn’t there n they are still committing crime?

The reality is that a criminal will always b a criminal irrespective of wherever he finds himself,a culture that promotes money over everything will always have a huge percentage of its youth in prison

Like someone said n I quote,the number of Igbo in only Indian prison can conveniently vote out buhari

A tribe where every family have a representative in India prison

Look at d one below me,I can bet anything that at least 2 of his siblings are serving time in prison

These Tinubu supporter bigots are so worried about Peter Obi they can't stop posting anti igbo threads forgetting there are igbos in apc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by favour32(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
"Package" nor dey tire una?
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by ORIAYO70(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/indian-police-arrest-fake-nigerian-doctor-for-duping-woman-of-n15m-recover-16-debit-cards-12-phones-20-sim-cards-and-10-bank-passbooks-2.html

See head ur mate dey here dey do fake Lastma.. you dey India they do fake doc.

The rate of crime among ibos, Yoruba n Hausa can't match it...

Even the crime in Ogun state half were perpetrated by ibos.. a guy was arrested in Ijebu ode for robbery... How can Yoruba go to Onitsha for purpose to rob... It's very rear for that to happen... Quote me bad n die Young useless criminal
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by chukkystar(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nairaland has become a cesspit. They way tribalism is being promoted on this shitty website is so terrible.

I see Nairaland becoming irrelevant next year.

This I have seen.
they have been promoting things like this since 2015 unfortunately. The Tribalism is crazy. Watch they will soon put a Yoruba owned crime to even things.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by backtovillage: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=119183695][/quote]
You dn vex
No vex
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by tasalanoni(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
LegendHero:
Now I think something is definitely wrong with these guys.

If there is any arrest of any Nigerian abroad, you can be sure it will be them 98% of the time.

The passport report shows they aren’t even the tribe with the largest diaspora numbers but yet they represent vast majority of criminals abroad.

The government should establish a school of reorientation in that region so as to train their kids from kindergarten that crime do not pay. So that when they grow up, they won’t be like their elders.
Wes
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by LastProphet: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Realists:
What on earth is wrong with this people, the other thread it was an igbo assassin, This one is killing innocent people with his wackness.
FG should allow Igbos go & deport everyone of them immediately.

Biafra is the best thing that will happen to Nigeria's image but the dumb Hausa Fulani will not get it. Let everybody go otherwise this is a permanent shithole
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Iceberg3: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
backtovillage:

You dn vex vex for wetin nah?
How Una dey reason sef? Me I'm not Igbo but how can you type that kind of shtt nah,wetin bring Obi into this matter? You are indirectly saying tinubu is guilty for every crime committed by a yoruba person and buhari as well,for any crime committed by a northerner!!! Jeeezzz!!!!

No vex

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by NamuNamumallam: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Very Obidiioot thief like other OBIDIENT thieves.
He is raising money to buy arms and ammunition for IPOB war against federal government.

LILTJAY:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/indian-police-arrest-fake-nigerian-doctor-for-duping-woman-of-n15m-recover-16-debit-cards-12-phones-20-sim-cards-and-10-bank-passbooks-2.html
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by ebbo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nbote:
An average Nigerian just sees cheating another person as being sharp and hustle

Point of correction, it is an average Igbo person that sees cheating as hustling or being smart pls.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Bridget95(f): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Realists:
What on earth is wrong with this people, the other thread it was an igbo assassin, This one is killing innocent people with his wackness.
pi.g
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
tuzle:
Those of u shouting Igbo up and down. The yahoo boys that are so rampant on our streets, both in the west and east what have we done about them. When most Nigerians see duping people as a normal thing, do u expect the Igbos to be different.

I am sure nobody can deny that there are fraudsters from North to South in Nigeria, that's not the case. But when a tribe is notorious for going abroad to commit serious crimes and ruin the country's image, thereby making it difficult for those with legitimate intention to travel there in the future, people will talk about it.

Most crimes abroad by Nigerians are being committed by Igbos, despite the low population, how come this is the case?

Let's stop hiding behind tribe or tribalism, Igbos have too many criminals abroad and it's spoiling the value of the Nigerian passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Franzinni: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
He just entered a new phase of life .... The dark side ! Hahahahaha
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by EdiskyHarry: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
These are the people that will accuse other states as being lazy.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Risingblue008(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
LegendHero:

If there is any arrest of any Nigerian abroad, you can be sure it will be them 98% of the time.

The passport report shows they aren’t even the tribe with the largest diaspora numbers but yet they represent vast majority of criminals abroad.

The government should establish a school of reorientation in that region so as to train their kids from kindergarten that crime do not pay. So that when they grow up, they won’t be like their elders.

Even in NAIRALAND here,
The mod are even tribalistic
Are u telling me that it's only the Ibos crime outskirt Nigeria mostly u dey post?
I've come to notice it,if u like block me,
Mod always post crimes carried out by the easterners,
WHY?
Ugo post 30% of other tribes crime while emphasing on the Ibos like say Dem be ur problem
I'm not an ibo man,
Me na tight Benin boy
But I've just said what I've notice in the crime section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by AyeMoJuba: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Kajaard: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na them cheesy

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Even without the name, looking at the legs, standing position, you'll know where he's from
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
sad
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by geniusaustin(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Realists:

YOU CAN AS WELL CHANGE THE NAME FROM "ADEBISI OLA" TO "CHUKWUMA CHINEDU" JUST TO ATTRACT LIKES AND HATRED UPON UR GENERATION. LEAVE NDI IGBO ALONE.
FACE UR SKULL MINNING BUSINESS IN PEACE.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by geniusaustin(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
LILTJAY:

YOU CAN AS WELL CHANGE THE NAME FROM "ADEBISI OLA" TO "CHUKWUMA CHINEDU" JUST TO ATTRACT LIKES AND HATRED UPON UR GENERATION. LEAVE NDI IGBO ALONE.
FACE UR SKULL MINNING BUSINESS IN PEACE.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by geniusaustin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
fman:
Igbo kwenu!!

FACE UR SKULL MINNING BUSINESS IN PEACE
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by geniusaustin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Viltron:
Even without the name, looking at the legs, standing position, you'll know where he's from

FACE UR SKULL MINNING BUSINESS IN PEACE
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by TristanX: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
BATified2023:
This is the second news today hitting fp about igbos misbehaving abroad,this people blame buhari anytime they commit crime in Nigeria

Who should we blame now that buhari isn’t there n they are still committing crime?

The reality is that a criminal will always b a criminal irrespective of wherever he finds himself,a culture that promotes money over everything will always have a huge percentage of its youth in prison

Like someone said n I quote,the number of Igbo in only Indian prison can conveniently vote out buhari

A tribe where every family have a representative in India prison

Look at d one below me,I can bet anything that at least 2 of his siblings are serving time in prison

Foolish old man! An opportunity for u to masturbate yourselves to death because u saw an Igbo name. If news about other tribes are being pushed the way u lots push news of Igbo people, this forum will collapse from disgust
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Jman06(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is what you get in a messed up society like igboland where people get praised for making illegitimate money. Many of them will get chieftaincy tittles this Christmas with their ill-gotten money. Tell me why others won't want to join them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by BATified2023: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
TristanX:

Foolish old man! An opportunity for u to masturbate yourselves to death because u saw an Igbo name. If news about other tribes are being pushed the way u lots push news of Igbo people, this forum will collapse from disgust
hope u have access to your father in prison
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by AmazingELixir: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
undecided

Developers on the beat.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by benitwater(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Not again cry
This developers are seriously looking for money to donate for that their candidate in labourers party.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by vickydevoka(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Imagine igbo male drug dealer married to Yoruba female drug peddle, watin to them go born? Drug baron
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by HardBishop: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
fasmukol:
grin
Today na our developer brothers' day oo
From Guyana to India.
God is your strength oo.
May God soon grant you guys the actualization of Biafra.
because all these your development projects are too much for our dear country (Nigeria) to bear.
Na una go tire���
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by faceland: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
anyone with 16 bank cards is already suspect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toy Used To Lure And Kidnap A Four Year Old Child In Rivers State [photos] / Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! / Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.