Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Parcel Exchange - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Parcel Exchange (633 Views)

How To Track Your Nipost Parcel After Shipped To Nigeria / Parcel Service For FMC Keffi / Vacancy At Parcel Line Logistics For A Customer Service Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parcel Exchange by Pojomojo: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please do you know this company?
Working conditions/environment
Remuneration
Staff welfare
Re: Parcel Exchange by lavylilly: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
They pay drivers 50k as at a year ago, August 2021 to be specific and have presence in UK, West, East, North and South Africa. The last time this role was advertised was in May 2021.

Use Glassdoor too
Re: Parcel Exchange by IyaTola: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
I think they are a courier company
Re: Parcel Exchange by QuinModah(f): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Go and experience it and come share with uz
Re: Parcel Exchange by Pojomojo: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thank you for your responses but I need specific information as to what I asked.
Re: Parcel Exchange by IyaTola: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2022
Pojomojo:
Thank you for your responses but I need specific information as to what I asked.
I find their interview process odd, you invited for a zoom interview at their office, when you can do such interview at the comfort of your home + you will be closing late
No benefits
Company is run by husband and wife

1 Like

Re: Parcel Exchange by Pojomojo: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
IyaTola:
I find their interview process odd, you invited for a zoom interview at their office, when you can do such interview at the comfort of your home + you will be closing late
No benefits
Company is run by husband and wife
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy : Account Officers And Station Manager Ibadan / Online Professional Tutors (Maths & Science) - Platovon Learning, UK - Needed! / Virtual Assitant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.