Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit (37216 Views)

Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked / Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by mediclife1987(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

People don't know that your well connected surbodinates are the ones that'll give you the toughest time, not even your horrible bosses...
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Yadid(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2022
What manner of reporting is this? Ronaldo s manager? Was he managing only Ronaldo? Not too surprised, the author of the thread is a Messi fan boy. He even showed that by being the first to comment on the thread and in his comment.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by bewla(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2022
mayor1814:

Let's face reality, Ronaldo best years have passed. He's at a stage where he would continue to be benched by coaches of big or UCL clubs and even the national team. The only places he could be guaranteed a starting role are MLS, Australian league, Chinese clubs, Saudi Arabia league and all those soft leagues around the world.

Messi can be angry just like anybody and in that point you can say anything you will regret later. No doubt Messi did bad by insulting the Dutch player(s) but one thing we have to clarify is that being angry is totally different from being proud and arrogant.

Messi was angry while Ronaldo is always exhibiting signs of pride and arrogance. He only cares more about personal glory. for instance, just look at the way he was claiming the Bruno goal at the end of the match, giving signs that he was the scorer and u know deep down u didn't score.
Don't sepret the to if you have pride you be arrogant

In Ronaldo case he is some one that chouse to give is all to achieve for him self and the team

For Messi is all eyes on me I remember Suarez first year in back at press he said he will be selfish the next year which he did ,don't want to be in Messi shadow that's what he means

If you in baca and you don't pass to Messi you miss the next match
That's how paworful he has become

I don't like people who pretend

Even if Ronaldo is not what people want him to be
His a complete footballer head leg right and left

The only player that have score against all team in a league season in span including his team

No style of goal this guy as not score

Pls respect this monster call marching of a man

Fine
Tall
No tattoo
Blood donor
Giver
Helper
Most of all a father to many
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Faposky95: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2022
SACKED ! !! !!!
The best coach they'll ever have by a mile.....
Ron.....Ron....Ron.....
How many times is that...?

Anyway, they can have Peseiro back
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

Y do u like making a fool of urself .... u are really a confirmed sissy like most messi fans ... tagging ur fellow minions to gossip like a simp .. goddam ... shame
Instead of seeing things from a logical angle, you decided to be emotional. Well, I have promised never to go this low with you ever again.

It’s funny how you guys cant stand the truth.

It’s a shame you guys can’t drink from your own cup.

You called me a fool for the very same thing Obembet has been doing to Messi for years.

You can insult and call me names but one thing is sure, you can’t shut me up.

The same you would not have had a problem with my comment if the headline was about Messi.

Never seen such hypocrisy in my whole life.

1 Like

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

Bro see how they all crawled outa their respective homes to insult the Op. They can take wat they dish to others. If it were Messi u wuld hv seen them masturbating nd having a filled day.

I neva see hypocrites like Pendulums. Buh as he they pain them, he they sweet us.gringrin
nothing about Penaldians dey surprise me anymore.

Their hypocrisy stinks big time!

2 Likes

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

You dey mind that one? Obembedi or whareva shehe calls himerself. Karma is dealing severely with dem likes now: Every news about Ronaldo now is one of embarrassment, disgrace and pain for her while at the same time Messi is progressing and winning more people over.

Yet another coach of Pendu has been sacked, just like he himself was sacked from United a couple of weeks ago. Talk about his infectious badluck and no wonder ETH was smart enough to avoid him this season.

More extreme misery awaits their likes when Messi wins the World cup by God's grace and carries a ballon dor and possibly multiple Fifa bests along with it.
Can you imagine?

Obembet dragging another OP for the samething he does and has been doing for years.

They are gradually running out of excuses for the fraud. Therefore, Messi shouldn’t stand if their goat falls.

1 Like

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by scait(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Angel55555:
The headline is malicious.
dont mind that op, na ment. haven't ronaldo talked about why he was angry when he was subtituted and who he was angry at?
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Juanmike(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2022
MacDani:

I'm selling my space for advert nothing to comment
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by ostopsmich(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
I love Ronaldo but I will always choose Messi over him.

Ronaldo is very good as a footballer and has set many records but he is too arrogant.

If he's scoring as usual you won't hear pim from him but once he didn't score he will start seeking for sympathy.

Life is about chop make I chop.

It can't be one person always.

Truth be told, C. Ronaldo is very good and hardworking and I will forever wish him well.
So, you keep silent when things aren't going well for you right? Make una dey use una brain some times na. Who does well on a regular basis and encounter a challenge that's taking time to go but keep silent about it?
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by wolesmile(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

How is Portugal coach now Ronaldo's manager?
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Numerouno94(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

You dey mind that one? Obembedi or whareva shehe calls himerself. Karma is dealing severely with dem likes now: Every news about Ronaldo now is one of embarrassment, disgrace and pain for her while at the same time Messi is progressing and winning more people over.

Yet another coach of Pendu has been sacked, just like he himself was sacked from United a couple of weeks ago. Talk about his infectious badluck and no wonder ETH was smart enough to avoid him this season.

More extreme misery awaits their likes when Messi wins the World cup by God's grace and carries a ballon dor and possibly multiple Fifa bests along with it.

Bro I luv this. Buh pls Obembet is a guy masquerading as a female. I hv done my research on that moniker; I have checked her comments on other sections like politics, Obembet write and reason like a guy, her vocabulary is manly. Obembet is a guy from Rivers State.
Ojeemah pls take note of this too.

2 Likes

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by shiki(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Morocco now makes many coaches jobless just because of their outstanding performance at the World Cup
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by judedwriter(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2022
TristanX:

So na Ronaldo be Portuguese FA wey sack the coach?. Honestly the way u people reason and talk ehn.... I just dey wonder if una dey normal at all.

For your information every successful player has an ego, even Messi.

Are u even aware Messi, due to his ego insulted Weghorst the Dutch player who scored Netherland’s 2 goals?

The foreign tabloids said the coach was sacked because he froze Ronaldo from the starting 11.

As for Messi, he was provoked by the Dutch team manager.

1 Like

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Numerouno94(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2022
Jokerman:

Please what issues?

Someone that's training at Real Madrid presently?

Jokerman my oga. I respect u cos u don't go abt insulting others. They day I will do a giveaway to my Fellow Messi fans I will include u.

Now back to the topic. It's no news that Perez nd Ronaldo fell out cos Perez refused to increase his wages. Haba!! Jokerman, we no b kids again na.

Ronaldo going to train in Madrid is purely mind game; his only luking for away to sneak himself back into Madrid buh I trust Perez to reject him. Remember Perez self na werey wey no dey take shit from any player?.

1 Like

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by lawalmovichhhh: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2022
so now is Ronaldo manager not Portugal manager..😂😂😂😂
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by longifilis(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

What a coincidence at such a time as this
E con be like say CR7 is bigger than Santos
But not at all
He had to leave
He ought to have stepped down when the ovation was loud
CR7 I'd love you
You do puts smiles on many faces effortlessly
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

Jokerman my oga. I respect u cos u don't go abt insulting others. They day I will do a giveaway to my Fellow Messi fans I will include u.

Now back to the topic. It's no news that Perez nd Ronaldo fell out cos Perez refused to increase his wages. Haba!! Jokerman, we no b kids again na.

Ronaldo going to train in Madrid is purely mind game; his only luking for away to sneak himself back into Madrid buh I trust Perez to reject him. Remember Perez self na werey wey no dey take shit from any player?.

No bro.

The news is already out. Madrid is not signing Ronaldo. Infact Perez confirmed it, however Ronaldo is loved at Madrid and Perez gave him the green light to train at the thr field.

Ronaldo is either going to MLS or Saudi
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Jokerman(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

Bro.

You know if OluwaMbappe do the needful on Sunday, I no go let you rest for here o grin
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

Bro I luv this. Buh pls Obembet is a guy masquerading as a female. I hv done my research on that moniker; I have checked her comments on other sections like politics, Obembet write and reason like a guy, her vocabulary is manly. Obembet is a guy from Rivers State.
Ojeemah pls take note of this too.
one it exposed his identity sometime ago. He is Tosin ***** by name.
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Captain92: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
What a stupid headline, and too whether Ronaldo play or not it doesn't change anything , Portugal was destined to lose to Morocco.
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Numerouno94(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
one it exposed his identity sometime ago. He is Tosin ***** by name.

Wow!!.

Bro, wat do some guys enjoy/gain in disguising as a lady? their re lot of them on this platform impersonating the F gender, viza-viz the M gender too.
A man wit two hairy balls will b forming a lady on a unanimous platform. Nawao.
It's a shame to say the least.
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Peacecore: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

Please, all Messi fans; let's just ignore the bees and go for the honey. Let's pray for Messi on Sunday, that God will make him shed tears of joy. Those people are terrible.
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Peacecore: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

Y do u like making a fool of urself .... u are really a confirmed sissy like most messi fans ... tagging ur fellow minions to gossip like a simp .. goddam ... shame
It's not gossip. He saw conspiracy and I'll thought against Messi, he had to voice it out.
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Fantazy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Which one is 'Ronaldo's manager'?
Portugal's coach/manager sacked. Simple! Stop twisting headlines
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Peacecore: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Aswear, you are shameless.

This act of yours just exposed the brainlessness of most Ronaldo fanboys.

You guys are not different from almajiri kids in the north

Anybody can complain about the OP’s headline but definitely not you or you have suddenly forgotten what your controversial and fake headlines and news have done to Messi image on Nairaland sport section?

Ronaldo fandogs attacking the OP but the same people would never criticize you for doing worse to Messi.

Wonder shall never end.

Thierryjay, Numerouno94, ihordspy, Almiron, peacecore, Biko come and see the hypocrisy of this Ronaldo dick sucker.

Tueh for you and your likes
My brother; these people are shameless especially that Obem of a woman or whatever. They're comparing a fraud who has only one assist in El_clasico with a man who has 14. Tueh to their shameless face. Ignore them abeg and pray for Messi ahead of Sunday clash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by blowjohn(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
obembet:
I swear this op na baba werey. Which One be Rolando Coach?

Your phone go Fall inside WC

Even u sef! Na Rolando abi na Ronaldo? undecided
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jokerman:

No bro.

The news is already out. Madrid is not signing Ronaldo. Infact Perez confirmed it, however Ronaldo is loved at Madrid and Perez gave him the green light to train at the thr field.

Ronaldo is either going to MLS or Saudi

Ronaldo has been signed by Madrid.
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by MacDani(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Juanmike:
Idiot

Thanks I appreciate
Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by ThierryJay: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jokerman:

Bro.

You know if OluwaMbappe do the needful on Sunday, I no go let you rest for here o grin

Lol, I didnt know you don become Pele and Maradona stan na. Na only those two wey fit threaten Messi's standing if things go South.

Pendu wey GoatMessi don leave for dust. Read the writing on the wall, they are no longer in the same whatsapp group bro. Messi now has a real World Cup legacy regardless of what happens on Sunday - 2 finals, top 6 WC highest goalscorers and assister in history and several other records.

Meanwhile Ronaldo's World cup CV is on the same wavelength with Ahmed Musa's. So which mouth you wan use troll me grin

1 Like

Re: Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit by psgodwin: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Leave OP alone ooo In fact any headline wey no carry cr7 no go sell.... cheesy cheesy cheesy messi paper no dey sell like cr7....one man with 500million followers cheesy that's a whole naija x2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) / Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram / Floyd Mayweather's 10 Most Expensive Cars In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.