Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Diana Stadler whitening papaya and glutathione Soaps Arriving In Two Weeks - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Diana Stadler whitening papaya and glutathione Soaps Arriving In Two Weeks (2124 Views)

Asantee Soaps (natural Skin Lightening Soaps) Available In Lagos And Ibadan!! / Diana Stalder Products, Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria / Where Can One Buy Meladerm And Glutathione In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diana Stadler whitening papaya and glutathione Soaps Arriving In Two Weeks by temiade(f): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
whoever has used DIana Stadler Kojic Papaya and Glutathione soaps can definitely attest to how good
they are at clearing the skin of blemishes and at giving a nice complexion.
I have 100s of these soaps arriving in Naij in 3 weeks. Please let me know if you want any of the two.
I am selling for 2500 Naira per bar.
If you are buying 20 or more, I have wholesale prices available.

contact me at tanonymous3@gmail.com or just drop a message here to let me know the quantities u want and
how i can contact you.

thanks
Re: Diana Stadler whitening papaya and glutathione Soaps Arriving In Two Weeks by temiade(f): 5:07am On Aug 31, 2011
smiley
Re: Diana Stadler whitening papaya and glutathione Soaps Arriving In Two Weeks by annawhite(f): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
hello temmy can i have your number?
Re: Diana Stadler whitening papaya and glutathione Soaps Arriving In Two Weeks by temiade(f): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2011
call and ask for onohi. Soaps arrive in 3 weeks. 08137619122
Re: Diana Stadler whitening papaya and glutathione Soaps Arriving In Two Weeks by Guardian(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
Temiade,

Can you simply tell me why you don't like your skin and why you would do all in your power to make others bleach or change their skin color ?

SAD !! The beauty of chemicals is that they all react and change things with side effect. That's why they are called CHEMICALS !!!

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Indian Saris, Beautiful, Bright & Colourful, Order For Yours Now! / . / African(ankara) Fabric accessories Training.28th July 2014.lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.