Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Dont Miss This!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dont Miss This!! (503 Views)

Earn Passive Income For Life..!!! Something Big Just Launched- Dont Miss Out / 120,000 Salary For Life..... Dont Miss This Golden Opportunity / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Miss This!! by Alexdroh(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good day ladies and Gents:

My name is Alexis

An investor, trader, a promoter and a Risk taker�

My story far, I no fit start to explain myself for here
So let's dive into our introduction.

So, what is 777.in all about?

You will be seeing my payment proof, even so many others.

Now I'll make a detailed and comprehensive explanation on how it works and what it is all about

777.in is an international game site which has been in operation since *October 24th* and it pays you to predict different outcomes of numbers or colours

Once your prediction is a win you get rewarded with an odd of 1.95 amount for prediction

(Let's assume I entered a trade with $1 which is 100points on the site my money will come back if there is a win as $1.91(191)
After taking charges)

If the prediction fails, you will have to multiply your previous stake by x2 or x3, then bet again by predicting the next outcome to be big or small or join red or join green

Using X2 method... If I enter a trade with 10 and there is a loss my next trade should be with 20 and next with 40 till there is a win

And X3 should be 10,30,90,180 and so on

So there are different types of trading pairs (s---small
And B___big)

These are the ones we are using for now

We also have a group whereyou get signals for *FREE*

You don't need to crack your head or Fret.

Yours is just to deposit from $3 and above then wait for our signal in the following trading time

10am

1pm

4pm

*Note*

Each signal last for 3minutes.

When I say each trade last for 3minutes it means

If at 10am you were asked to play B(big/green)

You will get your profit/loss by 10:03am

So check the telegram group or any group you for the second prediction to recover your loss and also make profit,that will be dropped around 10:03am.

If it was then the first trade loss

Meaning you have to use the X2 or X3

If you funded your account with $3

On no account should you start ur first trade with 100 points which is $1 please

$3 balance use 10,30,90

$10 balance use 50,150,450

Remember $1 on the site is 100points

*Please note this �*

*Company Trades/Games can also lose*

*But with a good trading plan you'll be able to recover both the loss in the previous round and make profit too*

*That's why you need to check the result of the previous trade to know if you're going to the next stage or ending it there*

*Don't use all your balance to stake!!!*

I guess that be all for now, the minimum deposit is $3 and withdrawal is also $3,

If you treat this has a business you won't lose.

I WILL BE DROPPING WINNINGS AND PAYMENT PROOFS

GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. WhatsApp. 08169526114

https://777.in/#/pages/register/index?code=527853
Re: Dont Miss This!! by Alexdroh(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Winning proofs

Re: Dont Miss This!! by Alexdroh(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Withdrawal proof

Re: Dont Miss This!! by Alexdroh(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Message me on Whatsapp to get started,time waits for no man.

(1) (Reply)

BUA Refinery Is Expected To Be Operational By Next Year(2024) / Covenant University 2015/2016 Registering Of New Students For Any Program / Hire Heavy Equipements For Construction,dredging,pilin Foundation In Phc.. PICS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.