Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues (5754 Views)

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Flutterwave Shuts Down Virtual Dollar Card Service / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by reality1792(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
It is no longer new news that UBA has stopped customers from withdrawing the funds in their UBA prepaid dollar card over the counter. This as we all know is related to CBN policy and the shortage of forex. However, this doesn't mean you cannot withdraw the money from your UBA visa prepaid card. Today, I am going to share with you how you can withdraw the money from your UBA prepaid dollar card to your local bank account at the Black Market rate. 

We are going to be making use of Skrill: For those that don't know Skrill. Skrill is a fintech platform that allows you to receive payment internationally like PayPal and Wise. To download Skrill click on the link below 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moneybookers.skrillpayments

However, Skrill is user-friendly and easy to use. To use Skrill to withdraw, you will have to credit your Skrill account with your UBA dollar card. Once you fund your Skrill account you can proceed to withdraw the funds into your Nigeria Dorm Accounts such as Zenith or any other Virtual USD or GBP account. From there you can sell the funds to all this Aboki in Sabo or if you are using all this virtual USD account you will be able to withdraw the money into your local bank account.

NOTE:
If you are unable to carry out the process or you need any form of assistance you can reach out to me below (it is not free) WhatsApp 0.9.058582006

We can also help you withdraw the money using our UBA prepaid card at an additional cost. 

We also buy UBA prepaid card funds, Africard funds, Wise and Skrill funds at a sweet rate. Chat me on WhatsApp at 0.9.058582006

Note:
We also sell fully Verified Wise, Payoneer, Skrill, Nettler, Send, Geegpay and Grey account with documents
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Pierocash(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
I use neteller to withdraw mine

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Abcruz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pierocash:
I use neteller to withdraw mine

Pls how do you withdraw from UBA dollar prepaid to neteller?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Pierocash(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Abcruz:

Pls how do you withdraw from UBA dollar prepaid to neteller?
I do it two ways. I either deposit it into neteller and cash it out through binance p2p into my bank account. Or I use neteller international money transfer to Grey GBP account ,and withdraw it into my bank account

4 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Abcruz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pierocash:
I do it two ways. I either deposit it into neteller and cash it out through binance p2p into my bank account. Or I use neteller international money transfer to Grey GBP account ,and withdraw it into my bank account

Thanks for sharing!
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Pierocash(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Abcruz:

Thanks for sharing!
You are welcome
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by reality1792(m): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2022
I still prefer Skrill sha
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2022
What is the limit on UBA prepaid dollar card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2022
How much is UBA dollar ATM card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
How do I get a UBA dollar card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
How much does UBA dollar card cost?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Does UBA have a virtual dollar card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
How much is Dollar to Naira IN UBA bank today?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Prodadd(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Penyboss:
yea it does. But don't know of now
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Niqolaxx: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Hello �
Does this work with GTB prepaid dollar card?

reality1792:
It is no longer new news that UBA has stopped customers from withdrawing the funds in their UBA prepaid dollar card over the counter. This as we all know is related to CBN policy and the shortage of forex. However, this doesn't mean you cannot withdraw the money from your UBA visa prepaid card. Today, I am going to share with you how you can withdraw the money from your UBA prepaid dollar card to your local bank account at the Black Market rate. 

We are going to be making use of Skrill: For those that don't know Skrill. Skrill is a fintech platform that allows you to receive payment internationally like PayPal and Wise. To download Skrill click on the link below 

However, Skrill is user-friendly and easy to use. To use Skrill to withdraw, you will have to credit your Skrill account with your UBA dollar card. Once you fund your Skrill account you can proceed to withdraw the funds into your Nigeria Dorm Accounts such as Zenith or any other Virtual USD or GBP account. From there you can sell the funds to all this Aboki in Sabo or if you are using all this virtual USD account you will be able to withdraw the money into your local bank account.

NOTE:
If you are unable to carry out the process or you need any form of assistance you can reach out to me below (it is not free) WhatsApp 0.9.058582006

We can also help you withdraw the money using our UBA prepaid card at an additional cost. 

We also buy UBA prepaid card funds and Skrill funds at a sweet rate. Chat me on WhatsApp at 0.9.058582006
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by DamolaDamola: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2022
reality1792:
I need help loading money into my UBA prepaid card and activating it. Is there a way you can help

NOTE:

We also buy UBA prepaid card funds and Skrill funds at a sweet rate. Chat me on WhatsApp at 0.9.058582006
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by DamolaDamola: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2022
reality1792:

NOTE:

I need help loading money into my UBA prepaid card and activating it. Is there a way you can help
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2022
How do I activate my UBA prepaid card online?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by THURAFTERNOON: 6:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Compliments of the brothers, I am buying all UBA prepaid $ funds at very good rate. . Thank you

Trade with Confidence!!!
Peace of mind!!
24/7 Active on WhatsApp
Instant payment
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90) wink
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
How do I get a UBA dollar card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Can I open a dollar account with UBA bank?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
How to activate UBA dollar Prepaid Card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
What is the daily limit for UBA dollar prepaid card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
How does UBA dollar card work?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Ihyevmatt(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
DamolaDamola:

Convert your PayPal funds into your Nigeria Bank Now

Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Legalverify: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Restored PAypal Account Available (in stock)

Comes with
Paypal Login
Email Login
SSN details
Valid ID card (Driver's License)

Whatsapp/call: +234*706-457#1275
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2023
What is the minimum balance for UBA domiciliary account?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Can I fund my dollar prepaid card with Naira?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2023
How do I activate my UBA online banking?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
What is the minimum balance for UBA domiciliary account?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Akposkiz: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pls what is the minimum amount to open domiciliary account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Craigslist Work In Nigeria? / How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area / Unilever Nig. Plc Organisational Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.