Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The New Gmd Of Nnpc: Yar'adua? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Gmd Of Nnpc: Yar'adua? (844 Views)

Alex Otti Leaves Diamond Bank Uzoma Dozie Appointed New GMD / CBN To Launch N5000 Notes With Yar'adua's Head In September / Court Sends Skye Bank GMD To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Gmd Of Nnpc: Yar'adua? by VC2007(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2007
My people this Yar'Adua that is the new Group Managing Director of NNPC, is he related to our president?
Na question i ask ooooooooooo.
Re: The New Gmd Of Nnpc: Yar'adua? by Crownvilla(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2007
He's from the same village as Presido Yar'Adua but they are not related. 'Yar'Adua' the Hausa word for tree is a very popular name in the area.
Re: The New Gmd Of Nnpc: Yar'adua? by Kritic: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2007
lol, shady indeed
Re: The New Gmd Of Nnpc: Yar'adua? by VC2007(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2007
@ Crownvilla.

Oh! he is from the same village with the President.

Thats really thought-provoking. angry
Re: The New Gmd Of Nnpc: Yar'adua? by kingrd(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2007
the chief press secretary to the President says the two Yar'Adua's are from the same compound. This is definitely different from same village.
I need to add that the man is eminently qualified to be GMD being the most senior GED around. Most past GMD's graced the handing over ceremony to fecilitate with one of theirs rather than on outsider as was previously speculated. We need an outsider to clean up the place ---a Soludo kind of shock treatment
Re: The New Gmd Of Nnpc: Yar'adua? by yewaman1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2007
the issue for me is not even if Oga Mr.President and the acting GMD are blood reletatives which there not or even from the same village or compound (it is possible for two people to be from the same place and not be relatives) it is a common pratice in the northern part of the country ro people to be named after the place they were born.

but don't you think that the acting GMD being an inside man will do the job
better than an outsider?

the question is this can he deliver? only time will tell. cool
Re: The New Gmd Of Nnpc: Yar'adua? by yewaman1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
the issue for me is not even if Oga Mr.President  and the acting GMD are blood reletatives which they are not, or even from the same village or compound (it is possible for two people to be from the same place and not  be relatives) it is a common pratice in the northern part of the country ro people to be named after the place they were born.

but don't you think that the acting GMD being an inside man will do the job
better than an outsider?

the question is this can he deliver? only time will tell. cool

(1) (Reply)

No More Monopoly For Microsoft This Time / Making Money From Grasscutter Aka Bush Meat / Abuja Businessmen Sign Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.