Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years (29685 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition / Madubuike Fails Drug Test, Banned For Three Years / Laliga: Barcelona Shortlist Six Managers To Replace Koeman [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by blueAgent(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Lamasta:

They will consider his sack after they lose to France on Sunday grin

Cry more.

Keep dreaming.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by blueAgent(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Lamasta:

Go and sit down you this fraud fan you and your penalty merchant that is been helped by Fifa and referees will be thoroughly dealt with come Sunday cool

Clown.

See how you contradict yourself in one sentence.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by blueAgent(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I heard Mr Rinaldo is having a solo training in Madrid now,good for him ! When some people refuse to accept reality,that same reality has a way of dawning on them ! That is what will eventually become the case of Mr Ororo Ronaldo !

I tried to like Ronaldo for his skills on the football pitch and achievements in the game of football but I found it very difficult to tolerate his egoistic nature and penchants for craving all attentions all the time ! There is time for everyone and everything;time to shine and time to quit. Our chairman doesn't want to accept that;he wants to reign forever even when age is telling seriously on his performance !

I don't do all this Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry stuff; I consider it very childish. But truth be told,Messi appears a more likable person. He has this friendly demeanor on and off the pitch that makes me like him a lot. I'm rooting for Argentina solely because of Messi and I believe,by God's grace,he is winning this year world cup.

Amen.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by blueAgent(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2022
TristanX:

Una go wail tire for Ronaldo matter

Clown.

Portugal vs Morroco , no be big stage?

Which big stage in football, is bigger than World cup?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by blueAgent(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2022
charles614:
No be to they change manager like cloth be the problem the thing is that who jah says will go far will definitely go , messi is doing his destiny

So true.

Grace pass hardwork.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Msugh1: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2022
[color=#550000][/color] kweku the Traveller.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Msugh1: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2022
blueAgent:

So true.

Grace pass hardwork.

Say it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by zeeek(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2022
Moh247:
His ego isn't worth it, he works hard but he is making many people look bad
He works hard YES but only in the gym, his hard work don't always reflect on the pitch
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by NuruDiddy: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Lamasta:

The same way your fraud the penalty merchant sacked Valverde, Luis Enrique, Koeman from Barcelona before he ran to PSG to sack Pochetino too

Wetin concern Messi here now. Cant u sleep without thinking of Messi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Lamasta(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2022
udeh3:

Don't mind them... Messi had played over 2 penalties in this ongoing world cup. Ronaldo is till ahead of Messi with scores, caps and records

Like everyone, he has his own weakness and altitude

Messi made Eto, Zlatan even Nyemar to leave Barcelona. They both have worked hard to get to where they are now

When dealing with them, coaches should understand this facts

CR7 is the world most popular man on Earth. He can't just humiliate him and still enjoy your career

No mind pessi fans they will see the truth but be shying away from it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Lamasta(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2022
okomi562:
what quique setien
Let me include him too grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by dchamp234(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2022
Lamasta:

Hope you saw this one too
I think Jose turned Ronaldo into the beast he became...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Ade1177: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2022
Igboslayer:
In Man U alone he worked under the tutelage of
1. Olé
2. Carrick
3. Ragnick
4. Ten Hag

He has no respect for the last two. I expect him to announce his retirement from the National team but he still want to win the World Cup in next 4yrs as player coach.
Ronaldo too stubborn

He wants to play till 43 at top level

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
valETA1:

The same EPL Messi has the highest goals in any league against, so its no longer WC. Lol... What a delusion from penduist

Ladies and Gentlemen Penduist says EPL is better than World cup. Pls cry harder

Those guys re shameless; wetin concern Messi wit epl? dumbness at it's peak.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bentonite1:

You call a man who earns £500k every week at least uselesss, an amount you can NEVER earn in your life time, not even in your next 100000 generation.

Keep displaying the level of your ID!OCY

Chief b reasonable. Pendu being a billionaire doesn't makes him inmune to criticism. Is Messi not equally a billionaire? Is Messi's net worth not more than ur own generation till the world's comes to an end? buh don't u Pendulums insult Messi day ND night?

look chief, I don't give 2fvks if Pendu is a billionaire, I will always say my mind. I might not be a billionaire buh i'm very comfortable wen compared to my age. So many ppl of my age grade can't afford half of wat I hv. I can comfortably afford most tins I want. Dig Dat. Baffles me how some of u tinks that everyone on this platform is broke. Change ur mentality.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Slimwhyt(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
4kizo:
Until Messi win EPL title....

He's no match for C.Ronaldo

Foolish talk. Is Messi in epl or has he ever played there?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by blueAgent(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Msugh1:

Say it again

Lol..... grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bentonite1:

The level of your id!ocy is at it's peak and second to none. I spitte on you. The man you called finished is still in the best league in the world, and your Messi is in the farmers league.

Ronaldo you call penaldo, has 100+ goals without pk in his 118 international goals, tell me how many does Messi have? incase you don't know...

Messi's goals came from friendlies and have scored 32pk goals in his 96 international goals.

Same Messi you hype has scored 5 goals in world cup currently with 4 goals coming from PENALTY. what do you say if it was Ronaldo?? STF. GET A LIFE DUMBBb

Guy u jux masturbating on my mentions as it pleases u. Ask about me in sport section; I don't hv joy oo. If I start wit u I swear u will change moniker. I hv dealt severely wit ur type in the past ND dey end up abandoning their monikers and coming out wit a new one. Pls don't push me.

Ode said Messi Has 4penalty goals; mumu, Messi has 3penalty goals out of his 5goals ND his got 3assists. Wat did ur Pendu has? a dubious penalty against Ghana. ND was kicked out like a thief by Morocco. Now no top club wants Pendu cos no club wants a finished product who is equally a drama king.

Guy I dey service my car for mechanic workshop. I don tire here. Wen I get home I will put u in ur dumb place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by princeemmma(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lamasta:

Hope you saw this one too

If any player does not have this stats, he is not worthy to be goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Bentonite1: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Numerouno94:

Guy u jux masturbating on my mentions as it pleases u. Ask about me in sport section; I don't hv joy oo. If I start wit u I swear u will change moniker. I hv dealt severely wit ur type in the past ND dey end up abandoning their monikers and coming out wit a new one. Pls don't push me.

Ode said Messi Has 4penalty goals; mumu, Messi has 3penalty goals out of his 5goals ND his got 3assists. Wat did ur Pendu has? a dubious penalty against Ghana. ND was kicked out like a thief by Morocco. Now no top club wants Pendu cos no club wants a finished product who is equally a drama king.

Guy I dey service my car for mechanic workshop. I don tire here. Wen I get home I will put u in ur dumb place.

LMAO... comedian. Ask about an Op in sports section. so naive being. how many of Messi's goals came from pk in international level ,compare that to Ronaldo and hibernate in Shame. how many friendly goals does Messi have and compare that to Ronaldo. coward
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Bentonite1: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Numerouno94:

Chief b reasonable. Pendu being a billionaire doesn't makes him inmune to criticism. Is Messi not equally a billionaire? Is Messi's net worth not more than ur own generation till the world's comes to an end? buh don't u Pendulums insult Messi day ND night?

look chief, I don't give 2fvks if Pendu is a billionaire, I will always say my mind. I might not be a billionaire buh i'm very comfortable wen compared to my age. So many ppl of my age grade can't afford half of wat I hv. I can comfortably afford most tins I want. Dig Dat. Baffles me how some of u tinks that everyone on this platform is broke. Change ur mentality.

OP YOUR IGNORANCE IS AT ITS PEAK. DUMBB BEING. ONLY A SICK BEING CRITICIZE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE. BROKE BEING IS MAKING NOISE. JUST HIBERNATE IN SHAME.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Niklaus398: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I heard Mr Rinaldo is having a solo training in Madrid now,good for him ! When some people refuse to accept reality,that same reality has a way of dawning on them ! That is what will eventually become the case of Mr Ororo Ronaldo !

I tried to like Ronaldo for his skills on the football pitch and achievements in the game of football but I found it very difficult to tolerate his egoistic nature and penchants for craving all attentions all the time ! There is time for everyone and everything;time to shine and time to quit. Our chairman doesn't want to accept that;he wants to reign forever even when age is telling seriously on his performance !

I don't do all this Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry stuff; I consider it very childish. But truth be told,Messi appears a more likable person. He has this friendly demeanor on and off the pitch that makes me like him a lot. I'm rooting for Argentina solely because of Messi and I believe,by God's grace,he is winning this year world cup.
Sorry Messi won't be winning any world cup this year.

I like Messi I really do but he won't win the world cup especially cause of stupid fans like you that always insult n curse Ronaldo. If Messi win world cup the insult go pass this ones . ..so never ever will Messi smell that worldcup. Let him carry his 7Ballon dor n go. That one has already made him GOAT. Be needs no worldcup to cement it only Ronaldo does.

By the way, Same Character Ronaldo had in 2003, is same he has in 2009, in 2014 n in 2018. Nothing ever changed than his Age
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Niklaus398: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sylraph1:

He is gracefully winning cos almighty is by his side....
Vamos Argentina!!!
na lie. Na only FIFA dey him side and they must faillllllll
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Sylraph1: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Niklaus398:
na lie. Na only FIFA dey him side and they must faillllllll
Stay away from me pendulum angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by TristanX: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown.

Portugal vs Morroco , no be big stage?

Which big stage in football, is bigger than World cup?

And Portugal va Morroco is the only big stage he hasn’t displayed abi? Bigger clown
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by blueAgent(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
TristanX:

And Portugal va Morroco is the only big stage he hasn’t displayed abi? Bigger clown

Clown,

The list of big games we're your fraud was missing is endless.

Is know to ride on other ppls effort.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by blueAgent(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Niklaus398:
Sorry Messi won't be winning any world cup this year.

I like Messi I really do but he won't win the world cup especially cause of stupid fans like you that always insult n curse Ronaldo. If Messi win world cup the insult go pass this ones . ..so never ever will Messi smell that worldcup. Let him carry his 7Ballon dor n go. That one has already made him GOAT. Be needs no worldcup to cement it only Ronaldo does.

By the way, Same Character Ronaldo had in 2003, is same he has in 2009, in 2014 n in 2018. Nothing ever changed than his Age

Close your dirty mouth, you are not God.

God has destined him, to win it tomorrow.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by udeh3(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
MrBroke:

In football not social media oya juxtapose the records, scores Ronaldo and Messi both have let's do the comparison.

He has scored the highest cumulative goals in the history of football. He has played 5 world cups and scored in all the five. He's the only player on earth to do that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by MrBroke(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
udeh3:

He has scored the highest cumulative goals in the history of football. He has played 5 world cups and scored in all the five. He's the only player on earth to do that.

You see how sentiment let's you only talk about his records y didn't you list out their both records and compare, does Messi also not have records not just trophy or the game records am talking about goal records cause that's the only thing you Ronaldo Fans know in football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by MrBroke(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
udeh3:

Ask Google or check goal ratio who is better goal scorer between the two and get the fact not your truth but the truth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bentonite1:

OP YOUR IGNORANCE IS AT ITS PEAK. DUMBB BEING. ONLY A SICK BEING CRITICIZE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE. BROKE BEING IS MAKING NOISE. JUST HIBERNATE IN SHAME.

Ur ignorance is legendary; so u mean no one has the right to critic wealthy ND suxesful ppl? Re u for real? So Ppl like Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi, Dangote, BUA, Davido, Burna Boy, Wizkid, Yahaya Bello, Putin, Trump, infact all our politicians and ministers cannot b criticized simply cos they re suxesful ND wealthy?

I tot I was interacting with a wise person; not knowing it was a Dumbo wit low self-esteem.

Sorry, it's my fault I replied ur mention, 4give me.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Through Six Managers In The Last Three Years by Numerouno94(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bentonite1:

LMAO... comedian. Ask about an Op in sports section. so naive being. how many of Messi's goals came from pk in international level ,compare that to Ronaldo and hibernate in Shame. how many friendly goals does Messi have and compare that to Ronaldo. coward

Did u jux learn the word "Hibernate"? lol.

Ur argument lacks substance and is filled with lies. I don't even know how nd wat to reply. Buh remember that 90% of Pendu's goal came from teams like Faro island, Malta, Luxembourg, Serbia, Armenia, Luithania, etcetera. Abeg hide ur face in shame.

like I said earlier, remove Messi's 3 penalty goals at the ongoing world cup and he will b left wit 2goals and 3assists while ur Pendu will b left wit Zero goals ND Zero assists.

I won't reply u again cos the only thing in ur coconut head is insults; Ur completely empty upstairs. tueee!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match / Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause / Bukom Banku paints his face black after quitting bleaching. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.