Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash (923 Views)

CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime / Excess Airtime? Convert It To Cash Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by Frank571(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
I was supposed to transfer money to someone but i mistakenly recharged my airtel line with #10000. Pls if u know a way i can convert it back to cash lemme know
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by OGIBRA(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Waiting to learn
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by emorodili: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Sell it through palmpay app recharge2cash, register and follow few step but you want get the 10k complete

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by Pickmycall: 2:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Are you sure it is not someone's phone you stole and used it to buy airtime?No right think person will make such a mistake.
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by Abudat(m): 2:45am On Dec 17, 2022
Frank571:
I was supposed to transfer money to someone but i mistakenly recharged my airtel line with #10000. Pls if u know a way i can convert it back to cash lemme know
always cross the numbers u inputted before buying airtime.besides if you will let go at 9k let me know
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by Frank571(m): 6:04am On Dec 17, 2022
Pickmycall:
Are you sure it is not someone's phone you stole and used it to buy airtime?No right think person will make such a mistake.
U can't just come online and accuse someone unnecessarily, I'm not the reason why ur life is miserable and worthless
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by Frank571(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2022
emorodili:
Sell it through palmpay app recharge2cash, register and follow few step but you want get the 10k complete
Thanks hope it works
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by Frank571(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2022
emorodili:
I tried this & it's only available for mtn users only.
I use airtel
Any alternative?
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by Abudat(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2022
Frank571:
will you sale for 9000?
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by onlinestaff2020: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Frank571:

If it's still available, I'll buy it for N9,500.
Contact me on WhatsApp: 0/81/--34--1/98__/795
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by tppzzy01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abudat:
always cross the numbers u inputted before buying airtime.besides if you will let go at 9k let me know
I also do the same mistake today. How can I convert my 11k airtime to cash. Its mtn
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by tppzzy01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
onlinestaff2020:

If it's still available, I'll buy it for N9,500.
Contact me on WhatsApp: 0/81/--34--1/98__/795
Can you buy my own. Its 11k
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by tppzzy01(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Frank571:

How do I withdraw cuz there is no withdrawal option there
How did you go about it
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by onlinestaff2020: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
tppzzy01:

What network?
GLO doesn't work on airtime transfer but your MTN will...Do you know the code to transfer airtime?
If you do, send it and post me your bank account on WhatsApp, I'll credit you N10k instantly.
Let's talk more on WhatsApp, my number is stated in your quoted mention.
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by onlinestaff2020: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
tppzzy01:

I also do the same mistake today. How can I convert my 11k airtime to cash. Its mtn

What network?
GLO doesn't work on airtime transfer but your MTN will...Do you know the code to transfer airtime?
If you do, send it and post me your bank account on WhatsApp, I'll credit you N10k instantly.
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by Ynix(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
tppzzy01:

will you sell it for 10,500 reach out to me on WhatsApp +234 808 493 2248 this is a scammer
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by tppzzy01(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
onlinestaff2020:

What network?
It's mtn but the problem is how we will transact
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by onlinestaff2020: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
tppzzy01:

It's mtn but the problem is how we will transact

Are you on WhatsApp?
Meet me there because communication is faster.

Transacting this airtime is going to be a smooth experience as MTN is direct.
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by tppzzy01(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
onlinestaff2020:

Are you on WhatsApp?
Meet me there because communication is faster.

Transacting this airtime is going to be a smooth experience as MTN is direct.
How are we going to do the transaction?
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by onlinestaff2020: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2023
tppzzy01:

How are we going to do the transaction?

Send the card to me (0/8/1/3/4/1/9/8/7/9/5) and I'll credit your bank account immediately...It's as simple as ABC.

Send me your bank account also.
Re: Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash by Hagiazomakai: 7:31am On Jan 10, 2023
So it means you guys haven't heard of TribaPay app.
Its a fintech app that does all what a bank app does even dollar transaction and also has a unique feature of converting recharge card to cash.

Check it out on PlayStore and Apple Store.

Thank Me Later.

(1) (Reply)

Bbc Says Nigeria Has Lost $4.4bn In Oil Revenue In The Past Year Due To Violence / What Will Be The Future Of Zenith Without Jim Ovia? / Setting Up A Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.