Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Phyna Issues A Clear Warning To Daniella’s Brother (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyna Issues A Clear Warning To Daniella’s Brother (video) (291 Views)

Uche Jombo Reacts To Daniella Okeke's 32nd Birthday Photo / Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" / Debie Rise: My Father Conducted Deliverance For Me After Big Brother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyna Issues A Clear Warning To Daniella’s Brother (video) by iconabblog(m): 2:05am On Dec 17, 2022
“Let this be the first & last time you will insult me or my fanbase” – Phyna issues a clear warning to Daniella’s brother (Video)

Phyna in a series of tweets issued a clear warning to the brother of fellow reality TV star, Daniella. Daniella’s brother shared a series of videos on his Twitter page talking about Phyna and her toxic followers.

Daniella’s brother identified as Roosevelt Peter said many of Phyna’s followers are toxic. In addition, he said they are used to reporting any competitor’s account.

Phyna noted in her full statement below that she had notified Daniella several times of her brother’s actions, and that Daniela has turned a deaf ear and a blind eye to it which confirms that she is in support of whatever her brother is doing.

Replying to him, Phyna said if truly Daniella is fully aware of the doings of her brother towards her and chose not to caution him, then it should be the last time he would insult her and her fanbase. Peter replied to Phyna saying her fan base does the same and that is the main reason he is calling them out and tagging her to it.

Read more here: https://www..com.ng./phyna-issues-clear-warning-to-daniellas-brother

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Celebrity / The Most Embarrassing Private Jet Flight Of All Time / Zazu Climb The Tallest Poll To Perform For His Fans (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.