Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,324 members, 7,864,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Do It Yourself Empowerment Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do It Yourself Empowerment Program (218 Views)

Has The Delta State ICT For Youth Empowerment Program Started? / Npower Empowerment Program 2018/2019 Starting Date Here / Sure-p Recruitment 2018/2019 - Subsidy Reinvestment And Empowerment Program Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Empowerment Program by Umar7188: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2022
Training Training Training !!!

learn Soap making and perfume for free and pay later
you can enroll for my class and get trained and pay later

if you don't have money now and you're sure u will pay later in the training this offer is for you.

these are what I will teach you for 2000 Naira with practical videos you will be giving an Ebook for free upon payment of 2k Training fee...

���

* Brown Canoe soap
*Laundry Bar soap Making
*Perfume production
*How to Bleach palm Oil without Using fire
*Organic Body cream
*Pink lip Balm
*Hair cream for Hair grow
*Hair Butter
*Shampoo
*Hair conditioner
*Detergent
*Vaseline
*Liquid Soap
*Dettol
*Bleach
*Hand sanitizer
*Body Scrub
*how to make candle

All these Classes are with practical Videos Lecture Note, voice Notes PDF/ Ebook

How to effectively market your product and make Good sale

How to Brand and make your Products

interested person should Chat me on WhatsApp +2347037171781

The Benefit of this training is far more than what I am asking you to pay. But i want to look at it as my own way of helping people.

(1) (Reply)

Human Resources Business Partner / In Search Of Good Online Exam Helper ? I'm Available To Help / Apply To These New Job Opening At Reliance, Youverify, Credpal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.