Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? (2285 Views)

How Do I Recover This Debt. / NDLEA Intercepts 3million Opioid Caps At Lagos Terminal; 8,613kg Loud / Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by sodi9ice: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

Pls I really need help urgently. I got into an arbitrage business with a young lady who was referred to me by a friend. The business is all about buying n selling of FX. I and 7 others formed a group chat for the sole purpose of making profit together.

Firstly, everything was going smoothly and we were all making profit. My capital all together is $1,000 (#580k) at time of trading excluding others. The first week was successful but getting to the end of second week we had issue contacting her after making deposit to her. We couldn't reach her on phone calls nor on her social handles..

To cut the long story short, we took the case to EFCC but nothing has been done for months now. I'm looking forward to what to do so as to recover our funds. Her WhatsApp is still active, her line is still active, her Instagram is still active.

I don't know wether I should get a lawyer, police or go to her network provider to report the fraud. This sucks AF and all of these requires money.

1 Share

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by sodi9ice: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Pls if you can help out���
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by CodeTemplar: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Trusting people you haven't met physically is never a good thing.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2022
sodi9ice:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pls I really need help urgently. I got into an arbitrage business with a young lady who was referred to me by a friend. The business is all about buying n selling of FX. I and 7 others formed a group chat for the sole purpose of making profit together.

Firstly, everything was going smoothly and we were all making profit. My capital all together is $1,000 (#580k) at time of trading excluding others. The first week was successful but getting to the end of second week we had issue contacting her after making deposit to her. We couldn't reach her on phone calls nor on her social handles..

To cut the long story short, we took the case to EFCC but nothing has been done for months now. I'm looking forward to what to do so as to recover our funds. Her WhatsApp is still active, her line is still active, her Instagram is still active.

I don't know wether I should get a lawyer, police or go to her network provider to report the fraud. This sucks AF and all of these requires money.
Do whatever u can. Try the police(although, they too are hungry thieves), D.S.S, Networkprovider is a good idea too, if u know her bank, report her too. Just do whatever u can.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by sodi9ice: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
A guy among us knows her home address but ever since the incident she and her family have evacuated from there

CodeTemplar:
Trusting people you haven't met physically is never a good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by sodi9ice: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
The issue is I don't have connections and I lack contacts as well.. I'm just stucked and frustrated.

Truvelisback:
Do whatever u can. Try the police(although, they too are hungry thieves), D.S.S, Networkprovider is a good idea too, if u know her bank, report her too. Just do whatever u can.
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by OGwales(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Employ a private detective... One on a very low-key, within one month the basstarrrd is will be caught

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Godsson1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Get a Court Order on her account and take it to Court, her account will be frozen ASAP, and you will get your money. Or better still involve a lawyer to make it easier.
quote author=sodi9ice post=119219955]Hello Nairalanders,

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Truvelisback(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
sodi9ice:
The issue is I don't have connections and I lack contacts as well.. I'm just stucked and frustrated.

Try those options i told u. The bank, the Network provider. The network provider can track her location. Try the Police too(although, they too are thieves).

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by IranianSea: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Your money is GONE, forget it! EFCC is the last hope that can tell any bank, any network provider to do something but your been neglected by them due to all Thier warnings to your likes that all this FX na scam, it must end in tears as those ones before you ended in tears. EFCC will not do anything even if you like visit them everyday, they will tell you they are working on it. YOUR MONEY IS GONE! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by IranianSea: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
And you think she ( HE, don't be deceived) will keep the money in the bank? All the money must have been converted to crypto and kept in a wallet by now and I'm sure she is not in the country right now, maybe in Ghana or Dubai or Canada by now.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Truvelisback(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
IranianSea:

And you think she ( HE, don't be deceived) will keep the money in the bank? All the money must have been converted to crypto and kept in a wallet by now and I'm sure she is not in the country right now, maybe in Ghana or Dubai or Canada by now.
Doesn't the Scammer have BVN? What abt her Sim line? She can be tracked if he meets the right authority. Sadly, our security agencies rarely individual issues serious except from Politicians or wealthy people.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by IranianSea: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Doesn't the Scammer have BVN? What abt her Sim line? She can be tracked if he meets the right authority. Sadly, our security agencies rarely individual issues serious except from Politicians or wealthy people.
I know someone who is in Dubai now, his BVN been flagged, all his account frozen but guess what? He never worries because all the money in a the account is less than 1k. He is not planning of coming back. He is moving to Canada so the case is closed and gone forever. No day EFCC won't post it to remind us that all this FX never have happy end. And don't transaction with someone you have never met in person, if at all you'd to do it, let him be the First to send you money, don't be too stupid to be the first.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by nicerod(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
grin grin grin

The girl don cash out this Xmas big time

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by NewWorldOrder20: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sorry for your lost. FX is not a scam like how the person above me describe it, but the lady you are dealing with scammed you. Try to move on, you have learnt your lesson, next time learn to trade yourself, or meet someone like me to teach you, though it will cost you.
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Treasuredgift(f): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leave it for God.
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Truvelisback(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
IranianSea:

I know someone who is in Dubai now, his BVN been flagged, all his account frozen but guess what? He never worries because all the money in a the account is less than 1k. He is not planning of coming back. He is moving to Canada so the case is closed and gone forever. No day EFCC won't post it to remind us that all this FX never have happy end. And don't transaction with someone you have never met in person, if at all you'd to do it, let him be the First to send you money, don't be too stupid to be the first.
She can be tracked and arrested. Her line is going tru, if he meets the right authority. Na money him go only spend.
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by IranianSea: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
She can be tracked and arrested. Her line is going tru, if he meets the right authority. Na money him go only spend.
She should go ahead, I'm not discouraging her.
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by davosea(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Im sorry sope oti lor she don go grin
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by DankemzI(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
If her lines and SM is still on, she's trackable but it's costly
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Tenshades(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
sodi9ice:
Pls if you can help out���

Send me a mail.
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
sodi9ice:
Hello Nairalanders,

How did you make deposit to her? Through bank transfer?
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by sodi9ice: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
I have sent you a mail, looking forward to hear from you.

Tenshades:

Send me a mail.
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by sodi9ice: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Payment was made via bank transfer

BluntTheApostle:

How did you make deposit to her? Through bank transfer?
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Tenshades(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
sodi9ice:
I have sent you a mail, looking forward to hear from you.

Ok
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
sodi9ice:
Payment was made via bank transfer

Go to your bank. That is where you should have gone, not EFCC.

Go to your bank, and inform them about the fraud.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by DAENNINGA(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
sodi9ice:
Hello Nairalanders,

Reach me on 0.8.0.6.0.3.1.9.6.7.0 if you are in Abuja
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Thomthom(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
But why EFCC no dey investigate all this cases that are reported individually.. There is a guy in one other thread that was scammed.. He also said EFFCC just told him they are working on it anytime he visit the Office

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by Wickedfacts: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
IranianSea:

Na this kind case I dey like. Wait for him to land in Canada. After like 3 months, send a petition to the Canadian Embassy in Nigeria. He will be deported to MM2 and get a life ban from major countries.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by depure(m): 2:23am On Dec 18, 2022
Godsson1:
Get a Court Order on her account and take it to Court, her account will be frozen ASAP, and you will get your money. Or better still involve a lawyer to make it easier.
quote author=sodi9ice post=119219955]Hello Nairalanders,

He or she is traceable yes he's
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by depure(m): 2:23am On Dec 18, 2022
But you need time and patience
Re: Pls Help! How Do I Recover This #4.3million Fraud? by depure(m): 2:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes na money Bros if you dey Lagos Hala me make I give you connect but please please it requires patience oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnewi: Tragedy As Fire Kills Hundreds. (photos)... viewers discretion. / PHOTO: Baby Found Floating Inside Well In Lagos / How A Scammer Can Reproduce Your National ID Card With Access To Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.