Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming (569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming by bougeemarvel(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
I'm an aspiring programmer and I'm still finding it difficult to know what it means to be a front-end and backend developer
Re: Programming by fman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ask Google

2 Likes

Re: Programming by LikeAking: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
bougeemarvel:
I'm an aspiring programmer and I'm still finding it difficult to know what it means to be a front-end and backend developer

Front end---- the part of the website u see with ur eyes.

Back end.. the unseen part...

1 Like

Re: Programming by QuoteJustOnce: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
LikeAking:

Front end---- the part of the website u see with ur eyes.

Back end.. the unseen part...

I'm an aspiring programmer and I'm still finding it difficult to know what difference there is between the part of the website u see with ur eyes and the unseen part.
Re: Programming by emoboy4u: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Why is watching a video on YouTube that explains this concept so hard for you. As a programmer, you need to learn how to find your answers to your questions, especially ones that have been asked a thousand times on the net.
Re: Programming by LikeAking: 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
QuoteJustOnce:

I'm an aspiring programmer and I'm still finding it difficult to know what difference there is between the part of the website u see with ur eyes and the unseen part.

Oda members will elp explain beta.
Re: Programming by akwesenana: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Better start learning how to use Google.
A lot of sadists here.
Re: Programming by chiedozie198100: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Guys please help me rate this Android app. It's my production:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerianstatequizgame.nigerianstates
Re: Programming by majesticguy: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2022
QuoteJustOnce:

Hmm.... Alright, let's take Nairaland, this site for instance. The part you're seeing now is called the frontend. The borders, the comments, the ads, all of these makes up the front end.

While the backend is the part of the site which makes sure that the site functions as it should. Unlike the frontend which deals on visuals, the backend deals on data, logic and complex algorithms. It's not see as it runs in the background.

That you and I are able to communicate via this channel right now on Nairaland, is as a result of the backend doing its job.

1 Like

Re: Programming by QuoteJustOnce: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
^^ I was only referencing OP's post. Thanks
Re: Programming by francis4li: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2022
bougeemarvel:

If You Are Looking For Good Website Developer, Or You Just Want To Purchase Any Kinds Of Website Scripts.

Like:
Bitcoin Investment Script.
Banking Script.
Wallet Connect Script.
VTU Script.
Ecommerce Script.
Ponzi Script.
Racksteli Like Script.
Courier Service Script.
Read News And Get Paid Script.
Company Website Script.
School Management Script.
Freelancer Script.
Good Broker/Binary Script, e.t.c...

Whatsapp Me Directly: +23490-14185335

HP WEB

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Create A Real Estate Listing App For My Website / Php Json Help / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.