Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Accenture Apptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Apptitude Test (4318 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture / Accenture Aptitude Test / Dangote Group Apptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accenture Apptitude Test by winneijay(f): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2007
HI FELLOW NAIRA LANDERS,

I HAVE AN APTITUDE TEST WITH ACCENTURE NEXT WEEK, PLEASE CAN ANYBODY THAT HAS TAKEN THE TEST, INFORM ME OF WHAT THIER APTITUDE TEST IS LIKE. IS IT GRE, GMAT E.T.C?

I HEARD WE WILL BE ASKED TO WRITE 2 ESSAYS, CAN ANYBODY THAT HAS WRITTEN THE TEST IN RECENT TIMES HIGHLIGHT ME ON THE PARTICULAR TYPE OF ESSAY QUESTIONS THAT IS BEING ASKED RECENTLY.I MEAN THE PARTICULAR TOPIC FOR THIER ESSAYS.

I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF SOMEBODY CAN RESPOND.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION.
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by clemosa200(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2007
i realy dont kw.but were is the test taking plz?will gatrcrashers be allowed?
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by winneijay(f): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2007
The test will take place at thier office and it's strictly by invitation.

Please can anybody help out with thier test samples?
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by SOJ(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2007
if i remember well it is GMAT/GRE like.d essays might be about ur 5yr plan & wat area of consulting & d national economy interests u
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by winneijay(f): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2007
Hi SOJ,

When did u do your own test?Are you currently working with them.

Thanks for your prompt response.

May God Bless you.
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by iyewuna(f): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2007
hi winniejay just wntd 2 no if u attended the pple prime fair organised in lagos. if not wot positon r u appling for thanks.
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by winneijay(f): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2007
Hi Iyewuna,

I didnt attend the people prime fair, I only submitted my CV and i was invited for an aptitude test.I guess it's for thier entry level or a position higher - i don't really know

Please has anybody taken thier test in recent times, if so what is thier test like.

I'm looking forward to ur kind contribution.

Thank you.
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by RobbieLex: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2007
oh hey i sent my cv too and havent heard anything yet, are you into IT or you applying as a business analyst?

anyway i havent done the test but i am an accenture fan( it's my dream company) so i'm kinda familar with their format

Section 1-ENGLISH

1. In this section2 passages

section 2 mathematics

Aptitude major topics are.
• Ratio and proportion (4 questions),
• Ages (3 questions),
• Races and games,
• Time and distance ,
• Time and work,
• Percentages.

time is as usual not on your side.

All the best,
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by winneijay(f): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hi Robbie,

Thanks for the info. I'm into IT.

When exactly did u do yours? The Verbal section is it just the comprehension passages or Essays?If they are essays, what are the topics if you can still remeber.

Accenture is my dream place and that is why i want to be well informed before going for the test.

Thanks once more.I await your reply as well as any other contribution from the group.
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by RobbieLex: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2007
There are passages from which you have to answer questions
fill up the blanks with proper word
pick the sentence which has grammatical mistake

and since you are into IT i am not sure but you may have to do another section

Actually i haven't donw mine but i have lots of info on accenture i have been gunning for them since i left college, let me know any more hiccups you might have, if you have barrons gre it will be very helpful
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by winneijay(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hi Robbie,

Thnx for the info. I have Kaplan GRE and not Barron.

Guess they are almost the same thing, i will like to know cos somebody told me to read the foreign GRE but did not give any preference to a particular author.

Do u have any other info

Awaiting your response.
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by RobbieLex: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2007
theres also an essay you have to write, i forgot to mention

But thats about it, you're pretty good to go,

just relax it is well,
Re: Accenture Apptitude Test by EduRegard: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Is Shoprite Abuja Recruiting? / Information On Unilag Masters Degree / Arik Air Is Now Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.