Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Terrorism And What The Govt Is Doing About It. Are They Sleeping? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Terrorism And What The Govt Is Doing About It. Are They Sleeping? (564 Views)

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) / See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki / Should The Govt Ban Planking In Nigeria?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism And What The Govt Is Doing About It. Are They Sleeping? by DeGenius3(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
security has been a very important issue in this country. and as far as I'm concerned, there is absolutely nothing like security in this country.

with all the wealth this country has, the govt. has not made a single effort to even boost security in the country.

all we hear is ' i will do this', ' i will do that' this are all just baseless statements.
words don't do anything. adequate action change things.

I'm fed up with irrelevant statements and baseless promises that makes headlines in the media.

innocent people are dying everyday and what we keep hearing are 'promises'.

who are they deceiving? or is it because it has not happened to them?

how can FCT suffer very major bombings especially on the independence day, now it's the UN and nothing is been done.

people are losing their lives, families are in sorrow and all we keep hearing are baseless and glorified promises. in fact, I'm sick and tired of this and mostly i pity Nigeria.

if the presidency and the whatever govt. does not tackle this, i suspect that they are going to be the next target.
Re: Terrorism And What The Govt Is Doing About It. Are They Sleeping? by werepeLeri: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2011
LOL

What is your proof that nothing is being done?

(1) (Reply)

2004 Fx 35 Infinity Jeep For 3.5m / Yakubu Vs Torres / Nairaland Needs A 'chat' Facility. Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.