Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Success Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Success Story (457 Views)

Single Parenting: My Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Story by olar2g(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Are u looking for children?
We are legit physicians that believe in doing the right thing.
We check ur ovulation history and place u on the right drugs for conception
WhatsApp 07032750521
Mr. John
Re: Success Story by olar2g(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2022
My neighbor's wife was badly in pain for many yrs unknown to my wife.
One day, she and my wife were discussing about this her challenges before my wife called me to advice her on how to go about it.
First, I asked her about her menstrual cycle history and tell her to do some test.
What I discovered was just a minor issues that can be resolved with little medication and monitoring.
I place her and her husband on medications for a month.
The next month she fall sick, her doctor told her is 2 weeks pregnant and she also have malaria.
To God be the glory they are now happy with twins.
Please ur case is not that much, make that move now.
WhatsApp 07032750521
Mr. John
Re: Success Story by olar2g(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
A short story of a friend
Maria stared down blankly at another negative strip of plastic, urine covered let down. Ten months and still nothing. She hardly expected to see a second line, but that didn’t dampen the hard slap in the face that it was every time she saw such faceless rejection. “I should have had my baby by now,” She whispered to herself, quietly, alone in her small en suite bathroom. Tossing the useless piece of wasted money into the small bathroom bin.
Oh my God when will I be a mother, she said to herself.
Motherhood is all ladies dream. Your mother gave birth to you and you too need to reciprocate by doing same. Motherhood is the joy of every woman, please don't be discourage u are just a minute away to ur success
Give us that call or chat let's work something out for you.
WhatsApp 07032750521
Mr. John
Re: Success Story by olar2g(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Story for clients
Ajayi Mary: Many women don’t hear that birth can be a beautiful and transforming experience. They focus on it as a painful experience. Being a mother brings that joy you can't explain you just understand that you are fulfilled.

Ochuko Emily: Everyone talks about that lightning strike of love when they first see their baby post-delivery. Sorry to say, that doesn’t happen all the time. The baby’s face can get quite swollen during labor (at least, in my experience). When I looked at my daughters for the first time, I kept thinking, “You look like a potato…” It was a few hours later, after the swelling had gone down, and I could start to pick out individual characteristics belonging to me or my husband … that was when I fell in love with them.
Re: Success Story by olar2g(m): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2022
Welcome to a new episode of success and happiness, challenges are there for we to find a lasting solutions to our problems and also be strong for a greater challenges
Not knowing what we are passing through keep us in the dark. When the light shines on our path then our eyes can see clearly where we are heading to.
A ray of light chase away multitude of darkness and this help us to see where we want to be.
Ignorance is not an excuses to a crime, knowledge is what we need to be free from ignorance.
Meeting or consulting many people do not make every one to be fake and dishonest.
Therefore, I will like to advice u to give it one more try and see how it will work out.
We wait patiently for ur call or chat
It is out pleasure to be part of ur success story
WhatsApp 07032750521
Mr. John.
Re: Success Story by olar2g(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2022
Good morning fams,
We are here to give advice and hope to our expectant ladies, those who want to be a mother, those who still believe there's hope for the hopeless.
The journey of 1000 miles begins with a step of faith, it is when you are ready that there will be motion, in life things don't just happen; they're initiated. What are you waiting for there's still hope the year is coming to an end but you can be among the lucky ones that will give testimonies.
Let us be with you in this journey of yours
Make that call now.
Wishing merry Christmas in advance
Thanks
Re: Success Story by olar2g(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
As the year is about to round up, our hope and desires will be fulfilled and joy of motherhood will not elude us amen.
We should not be unhappy with ourselves, every decisions made in our lives are not wrong but are part of our success stories and they are like ladders that will take us to where we are going to.
Once more, there is hope, that hope is our joy, that joy is our testimony: so let's take that step that will bring back those smiles on our faces and we can raise our head on high and be among the leagues of mothers all over the world.
Thanks
As we wait patiently for ur call or chat so that we will be part of ur success story.
Re: Success Story by olar2g(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Hello dear, happy new year to you all.
We can't wait to get that call that will change ur story.
Nothing is impossible it only u will try once more
Let us be happy together, nothing is impossible we know the roads to ur success
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are You Crossing Over With / Sold: Rugged Perfectly Working 2.8kva Generator - ₦55k / Elepaq Senwei Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.