Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Wanted Gunman Apprehended In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted Gunman Apprehended In Anambra (450 Views)

Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Kidnapper 'Abuja Daddy' Apprehended In Bayelsa Along With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted Gunman Apprehended In Anambra by Voice22: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wanted gunman apprehended in Anambra 

Members of a local vigilante have arrested a notorious gunman, Chukwuma Ejionye, in Ezinifitte, Nnewi South Local Government Area of Anambra State.

The native of Awo, Ezinifite in Nnewi South has been linked to different attacks in Ezinifitte, and the entire Nnewi South.

Confessing to carrying out attacks in the area, Ejionye said; 

“I was in Unubi camp, before I moved to Ezinifitte, before going to Agulezechukwu, where I stayed with other members. Then, later I now left the group and escaped, to stay on my own.” 

The Nation reported that the suspect has long been on the wanted list of Joint Security Forces working in the State.

Also listing some of the attacks the suspects has allegedly carried out, one of those present at where he was paraded, said; 

“He is a known kidnapper who has been responsible for the killing of security men, including vigilante.

“He kidnapped a prominent man and collected N1.5 million before setting him free, but unfortunately for the man, he was dumped in a place where he broke his lungs, and has been under treatment since then.

“JTF has visited his house and recovered guns and security uniforms which he used when he was a security man (he worked as a vigilante operative).

“He has been on the wanted list for a long time and has been one of the reasons Ezinifitte and Nnewi South were regarded as being highly unsafe.

“We got a tip off last night and we moved in and apprehended him where he was hiding.”. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmT_nJZgFxg/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mpn2U1EXvc
Re: Wanted Gunman Apprehended In Anambra by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
" he broke his lungs"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanted Gunman Apprehended In Anambra by LeoDeKing: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
We igbos believe in the ability of Tinubu to do extraordinary. He is capable of doing so many things we don't understand. Only abiama is greater than Tinubu.

We have strong belief Tinubu is using Chukwuma Ejionye to destabilise our system.
Re: Wanted Gunman Apprehended In Anambra by MITCHELL96: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Cool, he should be dealt with in the right manner.

Anything for peace to reign in thue country, I'm fully in support of it.
Re: Wanted Gunman Apprehended In Anambra by gaby(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lazy useless youth.

They are always quick to feign crying.

Heartless Demons.
Re: Wanted Gunman Apprehended In Anambra by yarimo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
OBI won't be happy with this arrest grin

(1) (Reply)

Owambe Party Naira Sellers In Trouble As IGP Orders Arrest And Prosecution / Heavy Shooting In Omuma Local Government Area In Rivers State / Maiduguri Biggest Market On Flames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.