Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,344 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/2022 (171 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 20/12/2017) A Matter Of Choice / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY DECEMBER 20TH 2022

THEME: ARE YOU STILL A BABY CHRISTIAN?

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, December 20, 2022)*

*ARE YOU STILL A BABY CHRISTIAN?*

*Prayer Points*

1.Thank You, Father, for bringing me into the world and for the salvation of my soul.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let all the activities of baby Christians be consumed by Your fire, in my life, and grant me accelerated spiritual growth, henceforth, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me with more grace to be stronger, in You, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me faithful men to commit all that I have learnt from You, unto, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to endure hardness, as a good soldier of Christ, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me with the grace not to entangle myself with the affairs of this life, again, that I may please You, who have sent me to be a soldier, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, help me not to waste the time I should spend building my relationship with You, on worldly frivolities, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me more grace to grow deeper and faster in spiritual things, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/12/2022 / Diversity Of Human Experience / Happy Birthday Pastor Mrs Faith Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.