Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Final Thought On 'illuminati Mohits' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Final Thought On 'illuminati Mohits' (1175 Views)

Mohits Destroyed My Wedding Plan – D'banj / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Mohits, Hitv, Stella Damascus Express Shock Over Kokolette Chidinma's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Thought On 'illuminati Mohits' by kelyusuf: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2011
"Its stories like this about me that makes me doubt that the shit exists in the first place"
Before you start wondering who said what, let me quickly tell you it was Don Jazzy, who took to twitter last week to deny the rumour making the rounds that he and his Month'hits crew were members of the illuminati cult. Let me refresh your memories a bit on the now-famous 'illuminati story'
", there is incontrovertible proof that Nigerian superstar entertainer, D’Banj, and other members of Mo’Hits record label headed by prolific producer, Don Jazzy, are 100% confirmed members of the uber-evil secret cult, the Illuminati, "
They even quoted Dr Zen Solonso,'' a Zen expert and an expert on everything Illuminati,"
", one of the biggest objectives of the Illuminati is to turn everybody gay – this is why their known members like Kanye West, dress like Gay men. It would be recalled that D’Banj and Don Jazzy have recently signed up to Kanye Wests’ record label, "

Also, in the group’s video "Don Jazzy is wearing what looks like chequered trousers."

“This alternating pattern of white and black squares is the Illuminati’s mind control method," Dr. Zen rattled on, pointing out that "the song’s catchy tune and highly danceable sound is down to Don Jazzy’s pants." (Oh dear!!!)

Now, the expert Dr. Zen gave further evidence, which of course sounds unfortunate. Now, Don Jazzy has used one statement, and a strong one at that, to make mockery of the allegation.
I got lots of opinions from people who read my earlier write-up on this, and questions on whether or not the group were actually members of the said cult. My first reaction should be, "I don't know. Afterall, I'm no member of the illuminati". But then, I feel I have a right to an opinion.
All 'evidence' point to nothing, and I can merely dismiss the claims with one word, HOG-WASH!!!
Re: Final Thought On 'illuminati Mohits' by moneygenee: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2011
make dem talk

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Visit To Nigeria / X Factor Winner Melanie Amaro Wants New Home With Lots Of Chicken / Star Actress Adaora Ukoh Set To Launch Plus Size Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.