Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Need A Loan Using My Farm Has Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Loan Using My Farm Has Collateral (262 Views)

I Opened A First Bank Savings Account Online Using My Phone / I Need #500k Loan Using My 2006 Toyota Corolla As A Collateral / Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Loan Using My Farm Has Collateral by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
I need A loan of #2 million naira and will repay back with 30% interest back in six months, the repayment will be done monthly consecutively for six months.
A collateral of farm land at ifo, worth #5 million will be used.
Documents of the farm land: Original land receipt and Deed of Agreement

Any body interested to give the loan, should contact me on whatsapp 0702 552 8093 for more enquiries, to see the farm to be use for the collateral, sign the contract form and i also provide a guarantor.
Re: Need A Loan Using My Farm Has Collateral by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Tozba:
I need A loan of #2 million naira and will repay back with 30% interest back in six months, the repayment will be done monthly consecutively for six months.

Any body interested to give the loan, should contact me on whatsapp 0702 552 8093 for more enquiries, to see the farm to be use for the collateral, sign the contract form and i also provide a guarantor.
Re: Need A Loan Using My Farm Has Collateral by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tozba:

Tozba:

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options / The Best SMM Panel To Buy From SMMSEM / How To Create An Automated Crypto News Site And Earn $100/ Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.