Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out (15478 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Edustuffng: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2022
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has commenced the 2022 enlistment process of suitable qualified graduates and post-graduates as Direct Short Service (DSSC) cadets in various professions.

Interested applicants must be Nigerian citizens, single and must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years.

Additionally, applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit from recognized Universities, Polytechnics and other tertiary institutions.

Candidates should also note that NYSC discharge certificate is compulsory.

Interested applicants are to apply online via NAF recruitment portal at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng from 19 December 2022 to 30 January 2023.

Meanwhile, applicants are to note that NAF enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point of the exercise.

Be informed also that the NAF has NOT commissioned any agent or person(s) to carry out any activity related to enlistment into the Service. Applicants should therefore be weary of fake agents and fake online portals out there to prey on innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians.

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by simondavid: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
The portal is not opening at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by forghe(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2022
It's opening but I can't go pass the contact information page.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by ifytrik(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Even if they bring those uniforms to my House and beg me to join without training I will still not join, nothing on earth can make me associate my self with any security agency in Nigeria, I don't want to be either sacrificed to bokoharam or attract courses that will make my family useless

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by BUSHHUNTER: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by sqlPAIN: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Only pussîes join Navy,air force and police.... To me the three of them Na the same.. Real men join the army. Na only people wey wan go jolly or buga for military dey join all those one's. People wey truely wan serve and hunger to experience battle, Na army them dey go...I tried NDA like five times but maybe because I did not have a God father that was why I was not picked. I hope to try SSC too when I graduate And I pray I'm sent to the north east if I'm chosen, to me serving anywhere else would be boring as fûck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by floss(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Klington: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ordinary Nigerians will apply and they will share the slots among themselves based on slot allocation shocked shocked

Nigeria is not a real place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by ATEAMS: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by dapsoneh: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
E
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by NapoleonHill: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
What's your motivation for attempting to join NAF?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Luckysbab: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
How e con take concern is?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by money121(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Seyiemath(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Na me hold that flag
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by qanda: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Seyiemath:
Na me hold that flag
Which of the flags? And which base be this? grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Nobleou(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Upper results?

Nigeria is domed. Put this upper & lower results ppl in same official exam and know the real upper...

MOD: Intelligence can never be measured by a class of result

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by sageb: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Edustuffng:
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has commenced the 2022 enlistment process of suitable qualified graduates and post-graduates as Direct Short Service (DSSC) cadets in various professions.

Interested applicants must be Nigerian citizens, single and must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years.

Additionally, applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit from recognized Universities, Polytechnics and other tertiary institutions.

Candidates should also note that NYSC discharge certificate is compulsory.

Interested applicants are to apply online via NAF recruitment portal at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng from 19 December 2022 to 30 January 2023.

Meanwhile, applicants are to note that NAF enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point of the exercise.

Be informed also that the NAF has NOT commissioned any agent or person(s) to carry out any activity related to enlistment into the Service. Applicants should therefore be weary of fake agents and fake online portals out there to prey on innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians.

This is nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by xristos(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
who applies for federal jobs...kinda waste of time when the positions are predetermined and slotted out

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
I want to serve my father's land as a military or paramilitary personnel

I sincerely wish this dream can come to reality someday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Buhari4dullard: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
If na only Upper Class, how will the north cope?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by worldclass68(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
sqlPAIN:
Only pussîes join Navy,air force and police.... To me the three of them Na the same.. Real men join the army. Na only people wey wan go jolly or buga for military dey join all those one's. People wey truely wan serve and hunger to experience battle, Na army them dey go...I tried NDA like five times but maybe because I did not have a God father that was why I was not picked. I hope to try SSC too when I graduate And I pray I'm sent to the north east if I'm chosen, to me serving anywhere else would be boring as fûck.

If u want to really serve and experience battle.....

No be officer supposed dey ur mind...go join the recruits...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by sqlPAIN: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
worldclass68:

That's stoopid talk and crude reasoning..... If I had no other option, I'd do that. But would you pick a 2001 Toyota sienna over a 2019 Lexus RX 350?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by bigdammyj: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
sqlPAIN:
Mr keypad

Go and pick up the regular recruit intake if truly you want to serve.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Desusi: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nobleou:
Upper results?

Nigeria is domed. Put this upper & lower results ppl in same official exam and know the real upper...

MOD: Intelligence can never be measured by a class of result
You dey mind airfoce?No be today den dey make such request.Don't be surprised that third class would be enlisted to this cadre.if you have no godfather, don't make attempt.lam talking from experience. Indeed, air force is a great place to work as they can take you to any part of the world. You too will eat from oil money. This we have experienced. "Ere ori igi,aseku omo edun.schon sir!"

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by tiswell(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
worldclass68:

so officers don't experience battle

just open mouth waaaaa! sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by tishbite42: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Stringz1: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Has anyone been able to apply?
The site isn't letting me upload my degree result
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Christane: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
military jobs is one of the best job one can get in Nigeria especially due to the current state ...

but the problem is who do u know dat is highly connected dat can help you get the Job ....godfatherism ...is wat is actually killing d country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by harrend(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Who knows their pay for beginers?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out by Man102: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Stringz1:
Has anyone been able to apply?
The site isn't letting me upload my degree result

I have applied

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skye Bank Currently Recruiting!!!!! Urgent / How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help / Call Centre Recruitment At North Gate Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.