Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

If You Believe 2023 Is Your Year Of Favour Read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Believe 2023 Is Your Year Of Favour Read This (280 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Believe 2023 Is Your Year Of Favour Read This by NickNoble: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dear child of God,
I am glad to see that you are alive today to read this message. Many have passed away from the beginning of the year up to this moment but you are still alive because God has not finished with you.

You may not be happy that you have not achieved what you want. You may be suffering in some ways you think it's time to give up. You may be going through alot and think God has forgotten you.
I want you to understand that God has kept you alive despite everything because your light is about to shine beyond measures and your glorious testimony is just around the corner.

You must have heard the saying that there is light after the tunnel or after the storm comes calmness. If you believe that your life is about to change for good and everything is going to turn around for your favour this coming 2023, the I want you to prophesy it into your life right now. Tell yourself that you believe God is making you see greater things this 2023.

There are some people out there I see going through so much pain. You carry so much burden in your heart and it feels like there is no solution. You have tried so many places seeking help but nothing has changed.
If you are such a person, I want you to send me a message immediately because God is going to change your story if you believe.

May the good Lord be with you all and grant your heart desires this 2023.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe 2023 Is Your Year Of Favour Read This by duro4chang(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Activate A New Pos Machine Now / Do You Know These Psychological Facts About Love? / Good Working Washing Machine Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.