Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,587 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Upwork Mentorship Programme For Freelancers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Upwork Mentorship Programme For Freelancers (377 Views)

Apply: Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme For Youths (50k Monthly Stipend) / How Much Will You Pay To Get The Upwork Account Approval Script / Experience From The Upwork Freelancer Huddle Held In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Upwork Mentorship Programme For Freelancers by francisdavid(m): 12:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Hi there.

My name is David Francis, a freelance coach and the founder of GIGSNET, an ed-tech startup that seeks to empower millions of people with the needed digital skills to thrive in the gig economy.

Seven million.

That's roughly how many client accounts "live" inside Upwork's database. Despite that, a staggering number of freelancers struggle to make progress on the platform.

Here's the truth:

Being a successful freelancer isn't just about delivering value to your clients. That's only half the battle.

If you don't know the strategy and system of a freelance marketplace, you miss everything.

That's why I created this course. To share my wealth of experience of over 5 years on Upwork.

Here are some of the things you will learn in this Course:

How to Create your Upwork account and get it approved
How to Complete and Optimize your Upwork profile
How to Write Proposals that Win Jobs
Work History, JSS, Reviews
Readiness test, Payment methods, verifications
How to Effectively Land and Retain Clients etc.
Upwork allowed me to break out of the traditional grind, start a freelancing business from nothing, and get well-paying clients with no experience or qualifications.

And it's not just about the money. It's about having the freedom to choose.

You too can get to choose it all.

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for this course and start your journey to freedom.

See you on the other side! https:///3julh6

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

427sqm Land For Sale In Uyo, Necessary Documents Available.dm Me / Restaurant Assets Up For Sale! / Don't Have A Business Bank Account? Here Are 5 Advantages Of Business Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.