Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job (23086 Views)

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Twitter CEO Shades Facebook Over New Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by HonNL: 2:48am On Dec 21, 2022
I will resign as CEO as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job! After that, I will just run the software & servers teams.

SOURCE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by HonNL: 2:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Two days ago...... He did a poll on his stepping down.

5 Likes

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by chatinent: 3:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Ditto! I knew Elon wasn't stepping down!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Moh247: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2022
cool

Ellon Musk played a smart one....

He knows BOTs and fake account would swoop in on the poll to have him removed as Twitter CEO

Now he would ban and block all the mumu that want to sack him as the CEO of his 40 billion investment

Imagine a Landlord says any tenant that doesn't want me as a landlord, tell me and I will leave the house for you

Or

Buhari tells anyone of his minister who doesn't like him should speak up and he would step down.... EFCC go fvck you up badly

240 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Badgers14: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Let him hire me.

I don't have shame grin grin

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Starboytwo(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2022
I’m very foolish sir.

Edakun hep me “enu ti feh gbe tan”

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by iHateFraudsters: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
Ellon Musk played a smart one....

He knows BOTs and fake account would swoop in the poll to have him removed as Twitter CEO

He knows that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Honchoslim16(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2022
The money, the car, the chains, the fame, I'd give up everything

7 Likes

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
undecided
Emi lokan

3 Likes

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Elon musk don dey misbehave. E be like say him billions dey enter him head grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by chiefolododo(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Re

1 Like

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Slawomirr: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Na the simple dressing this man take enter world cup finals I love

Despite the amount of money he get....he nor wear blings blings....no gold chain...nothing

Just ordinary shirt

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by sunvillequeen(f): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Waitin consign me
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Brendaniel: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
This guy sha....
Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Pesin paid 44b not naira but dollars and una think say e go step down coz of one yeye poll?

Lols

Which kind rough play be that na

51 Likes

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Jennyclay(f): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
I just love this man for no reason.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job by Anthony0094(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
we can give u tinubu,

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack / My Experience With Paykobo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.