Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Gospel Act Ready For "I Show Pepper" 30th Remembrance Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Act Ready For "I Show Pepper" 30th Remembrance Anniversary (362 Views)

Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) / Day13: The Reunion Show, ‘pepper Dem’ Big Brother Naija / Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Act Ready For "I Show Pepper" 30th Remembrance Anniversary by doggone: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
As preparation for the second season of Saturated Praise goes full steam, one of the artistes listed to perform, Deacon Mayowa Dahunsi, has promised to deliver a great performance at the concert come December 28, 2022.

The Ekiti State -hailing musician said he looks forward to performing in concert as this is an opportunity provided him by the organizer of the concert, Evangelist Owoyemi Olutoyin Rachel.

"I am grateful to God for this chance to be on same stage with other Gospel greats. This is going to be a landmark for me personally," he said.

The 3-in-1 event, slated for the NUT (Nigeria Union of Teachers) House, Oluyole estate, Ibadan, Oyo state, will mark the 21 years on stage by Rachel, also known as Okoto Jesu Kristi, 30 years remembrance anniversary of popular actor, I. Show Pepper and an award ceremony.

Slated to begin with a red carpet session from 11:00 am, other artistes that will perform are: Sade Taiwo Bamise, Christiana Oloyede, Bolaji Omikunle, A.K. Sax, Mayowa Ayinde, Owoyemi Favour, Yemi Owolabi, Cletus and Drumsvoice of Jesus.

By Daniel Aduloju

Source: http://dna.com.ng/gospel-act-ready-for-i-show-pepper-30th-remembrance-anniversary/

Picture Caption:
Picture 1: Event organizer, Evangelist Owoyemi Rachel
Picture 2: Deacon Mayowa Dahunsi

(1) (Reply)

About Engineer Laleye Oladipupo / Popular Nigerian Skit Maker Comedian Laffsyrup Celebrates Mother / Temi Otedola Makes Her Stage Debut In 'motherland The Musical'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.