Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism (14786 Views)

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / Umahi To Stop Medical Tourism Outside Nigeria With Ebonyi College Of Medicine / Medical Tourism: Senate Moves To Block Revenue Leakages, Exodus Of Doctors, ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by samx4real(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Will the useless Buhari and his family and political group use the hospital
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by specialmati(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Bloody liar like his Messiah. Check your message again. The point still remains may thunder fire you and your cohorts bloody swines.

grin grin grin grin grin grin seems you are a newly recruited tout.ok let thunder fire you before the year ends since you needed the thunder personally .no need of adding anyone since you dont have any.since you are planning to vote for another old generational thief make thunder fire you before the year runs out. we need less idiots in 2023
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Sammy5413(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
A medical tourist trying to reduce tourism, is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by snowball11(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
smokinloud:

*GEJ goes to Germany for medical treatment while in Aso rock.
*Yaradua goes to India on medical tourism.

*Stella Obasanjo died after having medical surgery in Spain.
So how is Buhari's case different?.
Afterall, he's trying to proffer solution to the deficiency of medical centres nation wide and you are here crying like the normal OBIDENSES!.

A proud zomboid spotted! grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Mayeldah(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
How many days is even remaining for this man tenure to finish sef?

Most useless ever!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by azikiweironsi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin seems you are a newly recruited tout.ok let thunder fire you before the year ends since you needed the thunder personally .no need of adding anyone since you dont have any.since you are planning to vote for another old generational thief make thunder fire you before the year runs out. we need less idiots in 2023

Bloody swine!!! grin grin
Make thunder fire you before the year runs out.
As you are planning to vote for your packaged fraud , the Ogun lakaye will fire you before the year runs out so as we have lesser idiots grin grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by specialmati(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Bloody swine!!! grin grin
Make thunder fire you before the year runs out.
As you are planning to vote for your packaged fraud , the Ogun lakaye will fire you before the year runs out so as we have lesser idiots grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin of all the touts in this forum you are the only one to take it personal. i wanted to see obi recue your destiny from that old man but since you have prove that nothing is left of your destiny, since rescuing you is of no benefit then make thunder fire you before the year runs out.and make your fellow alaye give your remains to that ogun lakaye to use in preparing charm for preventing dead body from decay.atleast if you are useless in life your dead body suppose they useful even if it can be use to prepare charm
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Realguyman1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
smokinloud:

Good, your admittance that PDP failed us suffices. To think Obituary that came out of PDP would be a messiah is senselessness.
Our problem is not that we lack leaders with good intentions. The system is the problem.
U just dey talk out of point. Na simple question I ask u wey u just dey talk dey go left and right.

Were APC voted into power to be doing comparison between themselves and PDP, and start blaming everyone(including weather and foreign countries) or they were voted into power to right the wrong of PDP? Which one?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by kabukabu50(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
smokinloud:

Just the way Obituary visits his doctors overseas

Typical.

You can never get an explanation or a straight answer out of trolls.

Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by azikiweironsi(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin of all the touts in this forum you are the only one to take it personal. i wanted to see obi recue your destiny from that old man but since you have prove that nothing is left of your destiny, since rescuing you is of no benefit then make thunder fire you before the year runs out.and make your fellow alaye give your remains to that ogun lakaye to use in preparing charm for preventing dead body from decay.atleast if you are useless in life your dead body suppose they useful even if it can be use to prepare charm

I still repeat no matter how you wrote your epistle, the Ogun lakaye, the Sango Olukoso, will surely fire you before the year runs out. grin
Piggy idiot who kick his father from bed with greetings. grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by smokinloud(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Realguyman1:
U just dey talk out of point. Na simple question I ask u wey u just dey talk dey go left and right.

Were APC voted into power to be doing comparison between themselves and PDP, and start blaming everyone(including weather and foreign countries) or they were voted into power to right the wrong of PDP? Which one?
Answer my question first. Did PDP fail? Is Peter Obi part of the failure. Yes or No
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by specialmati(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
azikiweironsi:

I still repeat no matter how you wrote your epistle, the Ogun lakaye, the Sango Olukoso, will surely fire you before the year runs out. grin
Piggy idiot who kick his father from bed with greetings. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin and ogun lakaye and the sango olukoso will surely use your remains to run charms before the year runs out since you are of no value to the country come 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by azikiweironsi(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin and ogun lakaye and the sango olukoso will surely use your remains to run charms before the year runs out since you are of no value to the country come 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin

Piggy idiot. I have invoked it already and it shall come to pass. Omo irankiran atohunrinwa, onikure. grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by specialmati(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Piggy idiot. I have invoked it already and it shall come to pass. Omo irankiran atohunrinwa, onikure. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shebi i told you are useless and of no value come 2023.dont worry they will use your dead body to prepare charm before the year runs out.atleast you must serve a purpose weather dead or alive.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by SatyrGrover: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mapje bubu go rest jare..No be same person wey him office dey for air.If head dey baba e don travel out of the country
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Robenna(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
smokinloud:

Afterall, he's trying to proffer solution to the deficiency of medical centres nation wide and you are here crying like the normal OBIDENSES!.

Worst be say my man still de wear spectacles
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by azikiweironsi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shebi i told you are useless and of no value come 2023.dont worry they will use your dead body to prepare charm before the year runs out.atleast you must serve a purpose weather dead or alive.

grin grin You look tied from your responses and bereft of any ideas again.
For the last time, fire and brimstone will fire you before the year runs out.
A flat headed beerfraud monkey who stays somewhere in Okokomaiko leaving his burning beefraud leading by a slowpoke from Finland staying away from his usual Xmas visit. Yet following up and down like a headless chicken behind obifraud lying machine.
Onikure, I'm out and done with you Irankiran Afipajibaba lori eni. Continue to argue with your borrowed phone and data. grin Oloripelebe, piggy idiot from muddy region. grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by specialmati(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
azikiweironsi:

grin grin You look tied from your responses and bereft of any ideas again.
For the last time, fire and brimstone will fire you before the year runs out.
A flat headed beerfraud monkey who stays somewhere in Okokomaiko leaving his burning beefraud leading by a slowpoke from Finland staying away from his usual Xmas visit. Yet following up and down like a headless chicken behind obifraud lying machine.
Onikure, I'm out and done with you Irankiran Afipajibaba lori eni. Continue to argue with your borrowed phone and data. grin Oloripelebe, piggy idiot from muddy region. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin those your gods will use your remains to prepare charm since your existence is of no use.even your uselessness no even allow you notice that there is nothing to respond to a useless person. grin grin grin grin grin grin so what ideas am i bereft of .you see why your remains can only be use in preparing charm for embalming dead body
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Dybala11(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

In other words, Buhari was voted in to continue the tradition of lies, corruption and looting laid down by PDP. grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by ddeola: 1:59am On Dec 22, 2022
I laugh in hullabaloo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Realguyman1(m): 3:54am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

Answer my question first. Did PDP fail? Is Peter Obi part of the failure. Yes or No
Now I can see clearly that u are just a kid or an adult still with a child thinking. I stated clearly so far in almost all my comments that PDP failed and that's why APC was voted in to make a change, and it is even inside part of the question I asked u. So why still asking me again and again if PDP failed or wether is Peter Obi not a part of failure? Or na Peter Obi name dey sweet u to call for mouth?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Timmi: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2022
iwaeda:

For more than 7 years, Buhari did not remember even Aso Rock clinic. Take politics from your eyes, so you can see the truth. grin grin angry grin

Obviously you are either deaf and dumb or just lack common sense. So you’ve not read or hear where for the first time that Aso rock clinic has been renovated under PMB? But you will rather spread lies, innuendos and propaganda but then coming from the son of wailers what else could one expect.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Exceed15: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
Good one.
Baba is on point on this

May God deliver you.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by MrUchenna1(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2022
coming from the chief medical tourist grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by iwaeda: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Timmi:

Obviously you are either deaf and dumb or just lack common sense. So you’ve not read or hear where for the first time that Aso rock clinic has been renovated under PMB? But you will rather spread lies, innuendos and propaganda but then coming from the son of wailers what else could one expect.
You think we are all dump like you, enjoy your hypocrisy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Sikiru3011: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Fine, it's a good innovation. But the question is will the poor masses who have the highest percentages of people affected by eye problem be able to afford the treatment? Why can't our government try to be wise? Hmmmm mmmmmmmmm..........
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by Enyimbamercedes: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Minister of Medical Tourism
Re: Buhari Inaugurates Eye Hospital, Says It Will Reduce Medical Tourism by pelmart: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
smokinloud:

Well Obi no de go���.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cure For Fed Rashes On Babies(called Illa In Yoruba Language) / Losing Fat Belt For Men And Women Without Exercise Now Available In Nigeria / COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.