Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Berlin By Wasiu Ayinde - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Berlin By Wasiu Ayinde (271 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal – Anu (ramadan) / Who Know This Wasiu Ayinde's Song Title...ibi Gbogbo Or Any Of The Good Old Days / Jaywon Ft. Olamide – Ayinde Wasiu [Audio] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Berlin By Wasiu Ayinde by stevedeey(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
which moment does this song reminds you of.?
For me it puts me in a state of nostalgia of my childhood days when my mummy would order myself and my sister to hawk cold coke and water at any party(large and small) in our village then. The song has a special way of reminding you of the past. Download and listen to it again and tell us what you think.

(1) (Reply)

The New Zinoleesky - Grit & Lust Ep Is Fire Listen To It Here / Depressed Young Boy Singing His Heart Out In Ogun State / An Old Igbo Praise Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.