Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,421 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead (49898 Views)

Meet The Ibadan Based Prophet Olagunju That Hasn’t Had His Bath Nor Slept With H / "Stand-Up Comedy Is Dying In Nigeria" - Basket Mouth Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by thecommunist(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
I wish we could get a lasting solutions to some so called terminal diseases
It's quite unfortunate. All we need is awareness.
Nigerians are consuming a lot of carcinogenics and its increasing everyday, but nobody is paying attention to these because they are not even aware.
I used to live somewhere on the Lagos ibadan expressway , Asese to be precise and there is a car battery recycling collection depot in that area where they dump the battery acid in a pit in there yard.
I was shocked when I first discovered this...I mean , how come nobody is talking about how this is going to pollute the underground water for all the borehole and wells in that entire area and that can cause cancer! Nobody knows, nobody cares until they start having cancer. Since I discovered this, I stopped myself and mybfamily from drinking water either from borehole or bottled/pure water produced in that area.
We get our drinking water far away from that area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by descarado: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
I wish we could get a lasting solutions to some so called terminal diseases
We only need the right education.
Nigeria is a poverty controlled country with poverty mentality.
Our national food combo are very unhealthy.
Yet to see govt create awareness about the quality of food we eat. Poor countries survive on high carb cos that's cheap to get.
We have unhealthy rice recipes. Most if not all except accidents and some genetic illnesses are caused by what we eat.
Life expectancy is very low. We detest change. We font know how to create healthy dishes with what we have.

At a point, you start making money, you start stuffing yourself with meat like this is how to show you have arrived. We don't know how to control our appetite. We still believe that thick is beautiful for the ladies. Normal everyday healthy diet should be more veggies and veggies especially green veggies. Less fruits( that's just sugar) medium protein and less carb and then oil. Less Maggi and knorr. Walk because its good for you not because you don't have money.

Heck, leave politics, the country is in serious deep shit.
Good and quality food improve iq. We need that in Nigeria. Our iq is very low. We can't join the league of developed nation with low iq.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by delishpot: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:

Lol, keep decieving yourself. Na demons go carry you go continue eternity in pain and gnashing of teeth. Then you will know that earth is just a womb where we are born into the real life after certain years of gestation on earth.
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by faceLAGOS: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
OriOko88:
Its more of spiritual problem. How can. Father nD SON DIED WITHIN TWO MONths. ile aye ile ogun

I was expecting someone to mention this but it’s not true that it’s spiritual problem or generational curse or something.

Someone said the deceased & his late father died of cancer.

Cancer is in their gene; it’s in their DNA.

So I put it to you that it’s all about DNA & gene, not something spiritual or anything.
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by Emmanuel909090: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
Rest on
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by depressedlad: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
thecommunist:

It's quite unfortunate. All we need is awareness.
Nigerians are consuming a lot of carcinogenics and its increasing everyday, but nobody is paying attention to these because they are not even aware.
I used to live somewhere on the Lagos ibadan expressway , Asese to be precise and there is a car battery recycling collection depot in that area where they dump the battery acid in a pit in there yard.
I was shocked when I first discovered this...I mean , how come nobody is talking about how this is going to pollute the underground water for all the borehole and wells in that entire area and that can cause cancer! Nobody knows, nobody cares until they start having cancer. Since I discovered this, I stopped myself and mybfamily from drinking water either from borehole or bottled/pure water produced in that area.
We get our drinking water far away from that area.
grin grin bro u will still die when its your time and that faraway water u dont know what it contains
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by IamAsiri: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Niftkid:

Where did u read it DAT it was cancer that killed him?

Because some people don't have to read before they know. Some knew him personally.
Re: Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead by thecommunist(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
depressedlad:
grin grin bro u will still die when its your time and that faraway water u dont know what it contains
That faraway water is the treated water in 7Up. I used to work there and I can tell you that the water is a high grade one. Same water used to make Aquafina, 7up, pepesi and other drinks.
My brother, take care of your health. Everybody will die one day ,but it does not have to be a painful excruciating death from can erase.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Burna Boy: "Teni Don't Change Your Sound For Anybody" / Lagos Police Releases Statement On Seun Egbegbe's BDC Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.