Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. (1250 Views)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. by melonsgroup: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
If you’re home alone and you see this animal, don’t run, it doesn’t bite. It’s not dangerous.
Kill and it..
Very Delicious....
Enjoy

Re: Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. by fman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Enjoy!!
Nairalanders and their weird diet!!

1 Like

Re: Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. by otomatic(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
What kind of creature is this?.
What is it called and is it common in your area?
Re: Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. by jeremylawrence(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2022
God wetin be this

Naija which way? Na anything wey move we Dey chop?

1 Like

Re: Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. by Cerebellum: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
I suspect you're a verywickedgoat, werey wey suppose they bear verywickedfoolgrin
Re: Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Are you sure it's the same animal that was cooked?

Say the truth and shame the devil this Christmas
Re: Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. by VeryWickedGoat: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
melonsgroup:
If you’re home alone and you see this animal, don’t run, it doesn’t bite. It’s not dangerous.
Kill and it..
Very Delicious....
Enjoy

Oga you suppose call me for this kain feast. Strange animals give special nutrition to the body.

As I'm here its only mermaid that's left for me to sample.
Re: Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:21am On Feb 16, 2023
The image with the bones was doctored by a talented butcher
Re: Alien Miss Road.. If You’re Home Alone And You See This Animal, Don’t Run. by BigYash: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
Which one be this again op? grin Una no go eat human being one day like this so? shocked Terrible!

(1) (Reply)

Oat And Apples / Who Knows RUTABAGA? Where Can I Buy It In Nigeria / Nkwobi: Watch How To Make The Spicy Cow Foot Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.