Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN (33739 Views)

Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals / Emefiele: No Papers To Print ₦‎200, ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 New Notes / CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by mozona(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Is she trying to implicate CBN governor?
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by mastermaestro(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
IamOrei:

How can u believe such? are u that naive or gullible? She will never disclose such information to those rascals because she knows their motive.
That woman is an astute banker

Most of them on this forum are very naive. Can you imagine that they expected her to let out such a sensitive piece of information to dangerous politicians? Kudos to her.

Politicians do not deserve any serious briefing from now until elections are over.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Dchampion65: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
I am weeping for my generation and the unborn generation.
Who cursed us as a nation?
Deputy Director did not know the amount of money in circulation?
Does she thought she is coming to dine and wine with the committee?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Yankee101: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Funny you, what do you know.

You think CBN don't know what they're doing.
Wetin dey wan use the quantity do
Maybe you don’t know the legislation is a third part of government.

The confirm cbn governors and have oversight powers
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Blaze14k: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Indispensable85
Oyebanji44
Roboto11
Lhordspy
Moh247

Will avoid this tread like a plague. Infact this type of apc is not a good one. Tinubu will bring the best of apc. Hahahaha bunch of fraudsters
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by peacettw: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Is this a new form of sarcasm?
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by sisisioge: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin grin grin

So much for control grin
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by ChronicGp(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ole them

How will they know when they're exploiting the factors.
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by PropertyDey4U: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Imagin,if a whole Deputy Governor of CBN dosn,t know the quantity of new naira note in cerculation na me sweetonugbu go know?, Naija na comedy central.
And you think that's possible? She's only saving her head!
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by mathskid: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
May be CBN and Buhari are trying to make sure no politicians have alot of money to disburse during election, so my guess is, then are trying to get rid of d old Naira notes and release few new naira notes b4 election
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by LOVEGINO(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by pinkasso: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
He is not planning anything he knows that people (politicians) with huge cash balances will attempt to withdraw cash for vote buying and with the current inflation rate it will only worsen the situation, so they are trying to strifle the economy with less cash in circulation.., but these politicians will not let this happen without a fight, na im make am run commot naija...the real value of the naira will show one or two months after the election, it's a no brainer!
snoopz:
I thing I know is that the CBN gov dey plan something dangerous for these politicians against next year gen election. There is no way a deputy governor at CBN won't know or have this type information
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Richardakintaro(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Some people will just open their useless mouth and say trash, how comes the CBN doesn't know the number of new note in circulation...
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Harmony92(f): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Olachase:
Nigeria my country nawa, well the last person to leave this country should please remember to off the light cry cry
. Big brother house grin
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Belleful: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na only laugh I go laugh. Hahahaha
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Comedy half hour showgrin
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by justmi1: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Some information are classified and may be above your office. If the new notes are so much in circulation, is that not going back to same problem of hoarding.
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by moneyissweet(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
That means you have already left grin grin

Olachase:
Nigeria my country nawa, well the last person to leave this country should please remember to off the light cry cry
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Olachase(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
moneyissweet:
That means you have already left grin grin

yes I relocated to Togo grin grin
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by unclejb2(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Actually she was appointed based on quota system, she doesn't know anything about her job.

That's the story of Nigeria under Buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by moneyissweet(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wow.

Where u dey for Togo.
I will be there on Sunday.

Olachase:
yes I relocated to Togo grin grin
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Krepwis: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
The questions on my mind even without reading is who should know? Nigerians abi?
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-we-dont-know-quantities-of-new-notes-printed-cbn/
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Make I go print my own if the CBN money printer is lent to me. If only I could get hold of that money printing machine in a day, I will become a billionaire in an instant.
I will just be printing batches of 1000 notes per second. Walahi I will not sleep for the whole 24 hours. lipsrsealed
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by iyke2frankeze: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Over half of that note already in Tinubu's house.
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by colossus91(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Oya Dey play!
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Elidrisy20: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
These ppl dey mad ooo
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Globad(f): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Johnrake69:
This is the simple reason crypto remains the future. 21M bitcoin is the max supply there can ever be.

Fiat as a store of value is complete foolishness. The more the government prints the lower the value of the money in your pocket. Why are people still blinded to this fact?

Bitcoin is also miserable and unreliable as a means of exchange
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Globad(f): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
iyke2frankeze:
Over half of that note already in Tinubu's house.

This is a careless and thoughtless comment

Sounds like a beer parlour gist
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by InvertedHammer: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
/
Quantity of crude oil export? Nobody knows.

Quantity of naira notes printed? Nobody knows.

Nobody is in-charge in Nigeria. The country is on cruise control. Who do you blame? Everyone! The citizens always find ways to elect the same or refurbished past leaders.

I wish everyone luck. grin grin grin

/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Kilamba612: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please can someone tell me the reason why emefile should not be arrested?
Why all this nonsense na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by tjskii(f): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
These people are just jokers
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by dchamp234(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Imagin,if a whole Deputy Governor of CBN dosn,t know the quantity of new naira note in cerculation na me sweetonugbu go know?, Naija na comedy central.
You're still a novice in the system, what did you expect her to say? That 3 billion naira has been printed? You don't even know what's happening so I'll have to save my energy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do With One Million Naira? / Falling Naira: EFCC Raids Bureau De Change Firms / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.