Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. (30915 Views)

How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by FuckSilly: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by Isabi4lov: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Yummy yummy , I love plantains especially boli with palm oil.

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Come on
don't b a dodo
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

Simp
Kpekus will ruin your soul/life lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Isabi4lov:
Yummy yummy , I love plantains especially boli with palm oil.

I gat you. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by Dshocker(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:
Lord knows I love fried plantain so much.
Not only do I love eating plantains (I eat it a lot, by the way), I also love taking beautiful pictures of them.
For that, I created this thread gallery specially for plantains, so that I can exhibit the pictures I take.
So, for posterity sake, I will be flooding this space with beautiful pictures upon pictures of delicious looking fried plantains (in different forms) I eat, with or without accompaniment.
Basically, I just want to leave my dodo imprints everywhere shaa.

Oh! And, judging by what I see on Instagram, I take some of the best looking plantain pictures...if I do say so myself.
That's right! cool

By the way, Afrolems once started her food blogging journey on nairaland, and now she's quite big and no longer active (on this forum), but she left her mark here, and I want to do the same - just in case.
And, she's a big fan of plantain too. smiley

So, here we go!

If you want to enjoy plantain, fry it with red oil.

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by azpekuliar: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

Spare me these rubbish
The pictures are not even attractive
Too much oil(plantain soak many oil tire)
Your husband/ boyfriend is suffering actually undecided

I was just going to say this. If you have HBP when you see Akara and Dodo rruuunnnnn oooooo!!!
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Dshocker:

If you want to enjoy plantain, fry it with red oil.

Yeah. I love the flavour palm oil gives to plantain.
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2022
azpekuliar:

I was just going to say this. If you have HBP when you see Akara and Dodo rruuunnnnn oooooo!!!

That is where boli/moin-moin comes in.
You see? There's something for everyone.
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by sheriffindy(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2022
How I go just dey stare at fried plantain pictures with my data. Mama miracle fried yam spot dey na...live and direct with my own eyes.
Pells1:

Spare me these rubbish
The pictures are not even attractive
Too much oil(plantain soak many oil tire)
Your husband/ boyfriend is suffering actually undecided
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by olawaley12(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Plantain all the way! Fried, roasted, boiled, barbecued with pepper and fish!
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by sheriffindy(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2022
How I go just dey stare at oily fried plantain pictures with my data. Mama Ezege fried yam spot dey na...live and direct kpaa with my own eyes.
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by Layman24: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Nothing new
Just as in the before
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by Isabi4lov: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

I gat you. cool
tongue so sweet , thanks for the treat ..
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by Yuneehk(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Before opening the thread, I already knew who would create a plantain thread.

It's either a fried plantain(ripe/unripe), or an unripe boiled plantain for me.

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by Semaj77(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
I nova see dodo wey I like

It has to fried overripe , it has to be brown ( not burnt ) and dodo will be sticking to each other
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yep!
Fried plantain
Boiled plantain ripe
Boiled plantain unripe
Smoked plantain
Sliced peppered plantain

And all it's cooking variants

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by baralatie(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
And the king of plantain meals

pounded plantain with ..

Ijaw and rivers people will relate to what I am saying grin

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

My followers really liked it when I posted it on Instagram.
Thanks.

I honestly expected much from this thread. Highly disappointed angry

Was expecting to see different cuts/sliced patterns of fried plantains, different arrangements and mixture of fried plantains with other dishes.

Really, I was anticipating much... leaving the thread unsatisfied with disappointment. SMH cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by dyera(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na make my life dey sweet dey go be that naa. cheesy

Fried stuffs including plantain is bad for your health. If you want to eat sweet plantain, go for the baked version.

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
dyera:

Fried stuffs including plantain is bad for your health.

If you want to eat sweet plantain, go for the baked version.

Too much of everything is bad for our health.
Moderation is key. cool

I enjoy plantain made in different ways.
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I honestly expected much from this thread. Highly disappointed angry

Was expecting to see different cuts/sliced patterns of fried plantains, different arrangements and mixture of fried plantains with other dishes.

Really, I was anticipating much... leaving the thread unsatisfied with disappointment. SMH cry cry cry

No vex. cheesy

I was still on it, before a mod moved it to the FP.
Oya manage these plantain chin-chin. cheesy

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by Munzy14(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:
Not only do I love eating plantains (I eat it a lot, by the way), I also love taking beautiful pictures of them.
For that, I created this thread gallery specially for plantains, so that I can exhibit the pictures I take.
So, for posterity sake, I will be flooding this space with beautiful pictures upon pictures of delicious looking fried plantains (in different forms) I eat, with or without accompaniment.

Oh! And, judging by what I see on Instagram, I take some of the best looking plantain pictures...if I do say so myself.
That's right! cool

By the way, Afrolems once started her food blogging journey on nairaland, and now she's quite big and no longer active (on this forum), but she left her mark here, and I want to do the same - just in case.

So, here we go!
Weldone...

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Semaj77:
I nova see dodo wey I like

It has to fried overripe , it has to be brown ( not burnt ) and dodo will be sticking to each other

Shey like this, abi?

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Weldone...

Thank you.

Merry Christmas in arrears. cheesy
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by Semaj77(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Shey like this, abi?

Correct!

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by BigDawsNet: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

That's right! cool

So, here we go!

Soft and delicious... u use red oil or groundnut...

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by Munzy14(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Thank you.

Merry Christmas in arrears. cheesy
Welcome.

Christmas agaala na..ihe echege ugbua wu Igba afo ohuru.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

No vex. cheesy

I was still on it, before a mod moved it to the FP.
Oya manage these plantain chin-chin. cheesy

Lol let me feel a lil bit consoled and salivate small grin

1 Like

Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Welcome.

Christmas agaala na..ihe echege ugbua wu Igba afo ohuru.. grin

No ooo. undecided
My own Christmas must last throughout the Christmas week. cool
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Lol let me feel a lil bit consoled and salivate small grin

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. by mariahAngel(f): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yuneehk:
Before opening the thread, I already knew who would create a plantain thread.

It's either a fried plantain(ripe/unripe), or an unripe boiled plantain for me.

Nne. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cooking Or Eating Out As A Single Person? Which Is More Cost Effective? / 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make / Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.