Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1894 Views)

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Beth2544: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: . by christaddicted: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2022
Aren't you aware that all U.S visa appointments have been suspended till 2023?
Therefore, date for an appointment will be in 2024. They've got a long queue.

3 Likes

Re: . by christaddicted: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2022
Beth2544:
Hello everyone please i need advice on what to do...i applied for a Us visa in October 2021,its over a year now no interview appointment date yet....could it be that my agent didn't even fill the online application for me ?

Whoever is applying should go through some other country with cheap application process to get into the U.S or Canada.

1 Like

Re: . by Beth2544: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Oh okay...thanks for letting me know
Re: . by Suunnn(f): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Beth2544:
Hello everyone please i need advice on what to do...i applied for a Us visa in October 2021,its over a year now no interview appointment date yet....could it be that my agent didn't even fill the online application for me ?
You will at the right time
Re: . by Beth2544: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2022
christaddicted:

Whoever is applying should go through some other country with cheap application process to get into the U.S or Canada.
thats what i'm comtemplating at this point.....this Us thing is difficult
Re: . by Beth2544: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2022
Suunnn:
You will at the right time
i pray oh..thankss

1 Like

Re: . by christaddicted: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Beth2544:
thats what i'm comtemplating at this point.....this Us thing is difficult

Go through Europe or South America. I can help but not that free. It's my job.
Re: . by Beth2544: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2022
christaddicted:

i need that help oh,i checked your profile.i will send you an email later on
Re: . by christaddicted: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2022
Beth2544:
i need that help oh,i checked your profile.i will send you an email later on

No challenge. Anytime at your convenience.
Re: . by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
christaddicted

Wow....really i will like to know how i can achieve that.
Re: . by HRprof: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beth2544:
If your agent actually did application for you since October 2021 he/she should have gotten you appointment for 2022 or 2023 as at 2021 he applied for your visa. Ask him why he haven’t gotten you appointment since and he should give you confirmation slip for your visa application. Currently if you apply now you get 2024 appointment.

1 Like

Re: . by HRprof: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
christaddicted:
Aren't you aware that all U.S visa appointments have been suspended till 2023?
Therefore, date for an appointment will be in 2024. They've got a long queue.

Suspension wink
Those applied in 2021 got appointment for 2022 or 2023. Are you the agent
Re: . by Spanishmilf(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beth2544:
if your agent applied for you in 2021 he should have gotten a 2022 date for you or max early 2023 date
He should def gotten a 2022 dat for you
Your agent is a scam
You are kinda slow and dull cos this is a simple basic thing you should do yourself
Collect your funds from your agent please

2 Likes

Re: . by HRprof: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
christaddicted:

Go through Europe to get US visa appointments for Nigeria ? Or apply for visa to US in Europe with Europe tourist visa abi
This person have been scammed already by an agent and you want to scam him again

1 Like

Re: . by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Beth2544:
ordinary to fill form you are relying on agent. You guys deserve to be scammed.

1 Like

Re: . by TWoods(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Beth2544:

Big man syndrome… “my agent”

You just flushed money down the drain for something that should have taken no more than an hour to do on your own online.
Re: . by christaddicted: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
HRprof:

Go through Europe to get US visa appointments for Nigeria ? Or apply for visa to US in Europe with Europe tourist visa abi
This person have been scammed already by an agent and you want to scam him again

The bolded is what I meant. Applying to US in the Europe besides it's a 2year renewable work visa not tourist, with a month free accommodation. This is what I've been doing. I have strong link in South America that can aid with safe passage into the U.S.

Meanwhile, mind your words, nobody is a scammer here. Enough of the mention of me in a bad way.

Anyways, I can't start advertising my testimonial reports here of those that have crossed.
Re: . by Beth2544: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
HRprof:

If your agent actually did application for you since October 2021 he/she should have gotten you appointment for 2022 or 2023 as at 2021 he applied for your visa. Ask him why he haven’t gotten you appointment since and he should give you confirmation slip for your visa application. Currently if you apply now you get 2024 appointment.
.......thanks.,i will ask her for the slip right away.
Re: . by nwadikeokey11: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
ordinary to fill form you are relying on agent. You guys deserve to be scammed.
Have you filled DS160 US tourist visa form before? Tell me if you had then I will reply you and maybe tell you why the OP may really need the help of someone who really know how to fill the form, wat to fill and wat not to fill to guide him.
Re: . by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
christaddicted

The bolded is what I meant. Applying to US in the Europe besides it's a 2year renewable work visa not tourist, with a month free accommodation. This is what I've been doing. I have strong link in South America that can aid with safe passage into the U.S.

Meanwhile, mind your words, nobody is a scammer here. Enough of the mention of me in a bad way.

Anyways, I can't start advertising my testimonial reports here of those that have crossed.

I'm interested in your south American route,although i have someone in costa rica. How can we get in contact?
Re: . by christaddicted: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
christaddicted

I'm interested in your south American route,although i have someone in costa rica. How can we get in contact?

Send me a mail to chima4houston@gmail.com
Re: . by ednut1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
Have you filled DS160 US tourist visa form before? Tell me if you had then I will reply you and maybe tell you why the OP may really need the help of someone who really know how to fill the form, wat to fill and wat not to fill to guide him.
i have. If you go on youtube you will see lots of videos too. Only illiterate’s should be used those quack agents
Re: . by Spanishmilf(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
christaddicted:

Send me a mail to chima4houston@gmail.com
y’all are so gullible and way too easy to scam cry it’s sad tbh
Re: . by christaddicted: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Spanishmilf:
y’all are so gullible and way too easy to scam cry it’s sad tbh

Reason why I don't speak about my business here because same "red oil" used on scammers, is also used on the genuine ones.

I don't argue, drag space, insult or abuse anyone here. No time for such.

I don't speak ill of anybody's business or hustle whether genuine or fake. I just face my front & mind my business because someday you'll get serve in your own coin whether good or evil.

Thank God we've gotten too many referrals over the years out of integrity & trust in what we do. Our clients promote us by themselves.
People that are serious have i only given addresses of our offices in the business hub of Anambra & Enugu.
Re: . by faceLAGOS: 5:32am On Dec 27, 2022
christaddicted:

Please, can you shed more light on this?

Thanks for your input.
Re: . by christaddicted: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Please, can you shed more light on this?

Thanks for your input.

You have to get a 2year renewable work visa to the Europe or South America first, work for few months while your movement into the U.S or Canada is being processed through our contacts. We've only got very few countries in the aforementioned continents where our own links are based.

To the Europe or South America, the processing time takes six weeks or more depending on the country & their charges differs.
Most clients we've processed for, already have their persons there, all they need is to move out first while others that don't have use ours.

I'm open to further questions & clarifications.
Good morning.
Re: . by faceLAGOS: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2022
christaddicted:

You have to get a 2year renewable work visa to the Europe or South America first, work for few months while your movement into the U.S or Canada is being processed through our contacts. We've only got very few countries in the aforementioned continents where our own links are based.

To the Europe or South America, the processing time takes six weeks or more depending on the country & their charges differs.
Most clients we've processed for, already have their persons there, all they need is to move out first while others that don't have use ours.

I'm open to further questions & clarifications.
Good morning.

Thank you.

Can I message you on WhatsApp?
Re: . by christaddicted: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Thank you.

Kindly email me please. Check my signature.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Thank you.

una no dey ever learn
Re: . by faceLAGOS: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2022
ednut1:
una no dey ever learn
About what, bro?

Can I pm you?
Re: . by Spanishmilf(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
faceLAGOS:

About what, bro?

Can I pm you?
even if you make it to the state you will spend the rest of your life in detention camp with no lawyer or no contact to families
It even a risk
You can get robbed, kidnapped
Read the story of a nairalander who traveled to kazhakstan thru a fake agent he ended up committing suicide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camel Spotted Transporting Two (2) Men In Lagos (pics/video) / More Money, More Prestige In Nigeria Than Uk: / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.