Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public (53740 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o Acts Igbo Character In Americanah, Movie Adaptation / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Fira09(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeD--S_NFEc
Lupita Nyong'o has made her relationship public.

The actress is dating Selema Masekela, an American TV host and actor.

Both Lupita and Selema shared the news at the same time by posting the same video via their respective Instagram accounts.

Since coming to fame, Lupita has kept her personal life private. Her only confirmed relationship before now was with Keinan Abdi Warsame, the Somali-Canadian musician and poet popularly known as K'naan, who sang "Waving Flag".

SOURCE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by siofra(f): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Wow! he's uglier than K'naan. But she's happy with him and that's what matters.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by alpharoyalty: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Not impressed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Zonefree(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
Your own na to analyse who fine and who no fine for Nairaland.

A hen that can't maintain a relationship for two weeks!

302 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Unruly7(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2022
Now I know why they love Nigerian men

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Rokiat(f): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2022
Beautiful black
Queen.

13 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by siofra(f): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Your own na to analyse who fine and who no fine for Nairaland.

A hen that can't maintain a relationship for two weeks!

I know you're ugly, I can recognize the wail of an ugly man undecided

How do you know I can't maintain a relationship for two weeks? Are you one of my numerous boyfriends

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Zonefree(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

I know you're ugly, I can recognize the wail of an ugly man undecided

How do you know I can't maintain a relationship for two weeks? Are you one of my numerous boyfriends
Imagine condescending too low to date a liability like you? Very disgusting embarassed

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by siofra(f): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Imagine condescending too low to date a liability like you? Very disgusting embarassed

You're painfully ugly and broke anyway to be one of my boyfriends. Don't worry, all hope is not lost maybe DaddyCk will manage you as one of his concubines, because no sane woman will consider you kiss

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Zonefree(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

You're painfully ugly and broke anyway to be one of my boyfriends. Don't worry, all hope is not lost maybe DaddyCk will manage you as one of his concubines, because no sane woman will consider you :-*
What's the percentage of sane single women in Nigeria?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by siofra(f): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:

What's the percentage of sane single women in Nigeria?

When I said sane woman, I didn't mean Nigerian women only.

No white woman (the ones you crave for the most) will ever see this your character on nairaland and still choose you except she's desperate, ugly and fat.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Zonefree(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

When I said sane woman, I didn't mean Nigerian women only.

No white woman (the ones you crave for the most) will ever see this your character on nairaland and still choose you except she's desperate, ugly and fat.
A desperate, ugly and fat foreign woman is valuable than a Nigerian virgin liability.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by pretydiva(f): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Ok seen. I wish them well
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by siofra(f): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:

A desperate, ugly and fat foreign woman is valuable than a Nigerian virgin liability.

I always knew you are a mental slave. Enjoy your slavery, because I don't think you even realize you're bound.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by 2blessed01(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2022
The start dey sweet but d end they ugly....by then we go dey hear..."him thing no dey satisfy me"..."marry person wey get Sense"...and so on grin

18 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

Even the stewpid man had to do photoshoot with boxers grin

4 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by RapistOnBail: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2022
She no get hips
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by MNDY(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2022
The way I like very dark women eh
With their red womanliness interior and still black for some.

6 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2022
And why is the man standing like a falling snowman?

9 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by xevove2061: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

Look at the stupid things one gender always first thinks about useless gender. Show us your own man...mumu

25 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Mastakija(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Y
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Pells1: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
These girl is more beautiful than Abkayee Candidlady Persephone1 Pocohantas
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by blaquebelle: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Bikini anko cheesy
Love is sweet.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Winters23: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Thanks goodness it’s a normal male/female relationship

3 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Hezzyluv: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
The 14 celebrities whose thread was created before this once made their own public too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Lannister360: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
Post your picture, I want to check something.

4 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Killerbag36: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
Not impressed

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by pepetua(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
Divorce loading as usual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC / Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.