Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Can You Buy A Flat Online? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Buy A Flat Online? (505 Views)

Please Help!!! I Want To Buy A Psp 2000 / Buy A Pc That Is Playing The Game And Get The Game Free / I Need To Buy A PS3 Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy A Flat Online? by jhon321: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2022
Yes, it is possible because we have the means to buy a real estate property, at least to make an online home reservation, with the same guarantees as with traditional real estate buying and selling processes. Consumers want to buy online; the question is whether the entire process can be done remotely.

THE EVOLUTION OF THE REAL ESTATE BUYING PROCESS

The Internet is no longer a point of real estate information, it is a sales channel in which to carry out the home buying and selling process.

When we set up the real estate portal, a media outlet asked us if “you could buy a flat through the online channel”.

At that time, the middle of 2000, channels were emerging, business initiatives that responded to the immobility of the newspapers, which clung to their paper classifieds, as the main model of advertising income in the real estate sector.

In general, there was disbelief that a person could buy a home in a process like the one that platforms such as Amazon or eBay were proposing.

The house is not a commodity and in its purchase process there are procedures and economic conditions, which lead to think that it is not possible to travel it from home and with a device connected to the internet.

(1) (Reply)

Pko / My Techno Phone Light Goes Off When An On Call / Scrabble Players! Lets Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.