Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) (3673 Views)

5th Wedding Anniversary: "Coming To America" Themed Photoshoot Of Nigerian Coupl / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Rightmindset: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2022
What has this world turned into? Is this one living under a man as a wife and the man permits this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Must you go naked Na una dey add to una problem....if something happen to her and the baby now.. she go dey shout say her village people don come whereas na she invite them with her display.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Jeon(f): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2022
If you no like am, another man like am! stop complaining.. angry unclothedness no start from 21st century.
Take pics 1/2 from 60s to 80s.

wink

DaddyCK,
When are we doing this?.
Remember thighs /butt must be among.

African ancestors were totally naked before blah blah blah blah blah /21st century happened.

Before unah go shout West ideology see unah Africans still dy patrol up-and-down naked even with the civilization wiseness .
pic 3/4. By the way nah West ideology taught how to be clothed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Saywhat10: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2022
I wonder how they will feel when they see this same pics in another 25 years when their brains have fully developed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2022
Humanity deserves better and we will have better in the New Era when the great emperor finally arrives God willing

We await his coming... undecided
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by OGwales(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2022
Daughters of Eve. What do you expect Every daughter of Eve wants to trend.

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
Must you go naked Na una dey add to una problem....if something happen now, she go dey shout say her village people don come where as na she invite them
Disgusting rapey comment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Creamypie(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2022
She looks like a pig
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2022
Madness, Ungodly, Sodomic , Gomorric, Folly and Destructive.
Listen ladies! This is a Marine world, Satanic Initiative to use you and package you to Hell.
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2022
Someone said on the other thread
‘The only private part women have now is their Intestine’

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Pells1: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2022
This should be ibkayee grin
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2022
If the lady in question gave OP the 1k he’s been begging for all around nairaland I have a hunch he won’t be concerned about her pictures

7 Likes

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2022
unclothedness sure pass for our tropical sun. 34C temperatures and idiots wear three piece suits made for the white man. Nowadays youths wear hoodies; attires created for sub 16C temperatures.

1 Like

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2022
When men lust, they get lost!
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:

Disgusting rapey comment
God forbid bad thing.. in this present world where its very easy to fvck ladies like u with some change..why would I rape a lady not to talk of a preggy. U think everyone reason like u.

3 Likes

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by ibkayee(f): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
God forbid bad thing.. in this present world where its very easy to fvck ladies like u with some change..why would I rape a lady not to talk of a preggy. U think everyone reason like u.
Go look at yourself in the mirror and say this again without laughing lool

Alawada kerikeri

3 Likes

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:

Go look at yourself in the mirror and say this again without laughing lool

Alawada kerikeri
na u cause am oo... must u term me rapist because of my comment even without knowing me... aunty u get problem gan ni ooo

1 Like

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by nicerod(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin cheesy

Make I ni talk wetin Dem resemble

1 Like

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by ibkayee(f): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
na u cause am oo... must u term me rapist because of my comment even without knowing me... aunty u get problem gan ni ooo
I didn’t call you a rapist, I said your comment was rapey, which it was

2 Likes

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:

I didn’t call you a rapist, I said your comment was rapey, which it was
I wasn't even thinking in that direction... pregnant women shouldn't be doing things like this.. to me there are many people out there with bad intentions and can do and undo. If u know u know. U know the kind of world we are..

1 Like

Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Height of uselessness
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Jozilinn: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
She for kukuma open legs snap,abeg na wetin remain here to snap now grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Garrieveryday: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
This one get husband so?
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Mindlog: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Garrieveryday:
This one get husband so?

What if, she and her significant other are nudists? So, such in no way embarrasses them. wink
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is like a nightmare one would wake up from profusely sweating, then pray against every impending disgrace.
Chineke e kwela ihe ojoo!
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by ahnie: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
I totally conderm this as a woman.
Spits....I dey wonder where dem dey drop their brains out anytime dem wan misbehave like this.
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Aladdin1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dis na sodom and gomorra!
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by MDK777: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Shari'a is coming grin
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by JaneYave(f): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
ignorance is kind but motherhood humbles anyhow.
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by JeffreyJunior: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:

Disgusting rapey comment
But you should be condemning the pictures or would you have put such pictures of yourself in the public domain?

By the way, I think the dude said what he said because of what evil people can do to her pregnancy, not because she could be victim of rape.
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by Aurelius1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
The first picture got me turned on. This is the first time I'm seeing an attractive pregnant woman.
Re: See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) by ibkayee(f): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
But you should be condemning the pictures or would you have put such pictures of yourself in the public domain?

By the way, I think the dude said what he said because of what evil people can do to her pregnancy, not because she could be victim of rape.
Who is this abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Few Household Items / ‘my Wife Attempted To Kill Me After I Caught Her In Bed With A Lover’ / Does Your Spouse Know Your Nl Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.