Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Unilorin Post Jamb, Fellows Let Hook Up. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post Jamb, Fellows Let Hook Up. (956 Views)

Inside The Nigerian Exam Hall: 20 Most Ridiculous Fellows You’ll Find There / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Post Jamb, Fellows Let Hook Up. by dayo23(f): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2007
Pls all nairalanders coming for the unilorin post jamb, let hook up in ilorin and discuss it could b helpful know.I will b there from 5th of sept
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb, Fellows Let Hook Up. by fataiiyo(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2007
Hello Dayo,
I will also like to hook up with u there, my number is 08062207481
course banking and Finance
hope to see you there
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb, Fellows Let Hook Up. by janetbaby: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2007
pals i will also love to hook up with u over there am Janet and i will be there by friend 7th my number is 08026108980 '
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb, Fellows Let Hook Up. by jlee(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2007
Pls can any body kindly post the right bank 2 pay for the post ume registration for unilorin and their account no to pay into.
Thanks to u all.
Which you all best of luck!!!
and our motto 4 d year is;
grin "No more jamb, No more post Ume but Admision!Admission!!Admision!!!" cheesy
say it if u agree with me.
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb, Fellows Let Hook Up. by fitinwell: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
In answer to jlee's ?s U're asked to pay to any commercial bank in nigeria, it could be union bank or, uba, or first bank figure out commecials banks by asking your Old folks around u and pay in there, in the name or university of ilorin, and u write you full name and other details behide it, ok

hope we got to see

Bolaji : 08028088179 if any bodi needs to hook up with me, am a new student also coming for the screening and also a web designer,

www.bolajimedia.com

www.stepstomakerichonline.com

www.bolajimediaworks..com you can c my picture on here
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb, Fellows Let Hook Up. by byommite(f): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2007
Greatest Nigerian Student:

This is to inform all prospective students which as applied to University of Ilorin either through UME/DE to please quickly visit University of Iloring website on www.unilorin.edu.ng and registration for the forth coming POST UME examination which is slated for Saturday Sept. 8th.

Good Luck brother
Re: Unilorin Post Jamb, Fellows Let Hook Up. by byommite(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hey guys,

I should be in Ilorin from Thursday. so lets hook up and discuss u can reach me on 08051365564 or 08038307113. One love to u all.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Diploma How True : / Whshshhsbs / Rivpoly Students Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.