Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

From God To Man. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From God To Man. (179 Views)

Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From God To Man. by AbundantLife05: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2022
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION
FROM GOD TO MAN. John 3:16
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. NLT.

Dear friends, I wish you a merry Christmas and I pray that the perfect gift of God to man will continue to benefit our lives in Jesus name. As we all know that today is the day we celebrate the birth of the saviour, I want us to remember that God gave Jesus to us as a gift to primarily deliver us from sin and give us eternal life (rest).

If you are a regular reader of this vision’s teachings on this platform, you would have read in some of our teachings that Jesus is a gift from God to man and that in him we find rest on earth and in heaven (eternal life). That is the purpose of today’s teaching, we want to remind you that as you celebrate Christmas today, the life you are living (if you have given your life to Jesus) is sponsored by Jesus.

Also, we want to declare to you that if you have not given your life to Christ, the life of God that gives rest both here and in eternity is available free of charge for you because Jesus has made provision for it.

On that note, if you have not given your life to him and you want to do so, say this prayer wholeheartedly; Lord Jesus, I confess you as my Lord and saviour today, please save me and be my lord and I will be your witness till the end. Amen. If you have recited the prayer wholeheartedly, I congratulate you and I welcome you to the family of God. Make sure you join a bible believing church as you start your journey in Christ.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

When God Honours You.... / Why Is Peace From The Father And Jesus / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, January 22,2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.