Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) (59162 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Happy holidays love,hope you are having a good time?
Yeah I am. What about you?
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:07am On Dec 26, 2022
/
Basketmouth and Paul Okoye are some of the luckiest men alive. If their divorces had happened in US, both of them would be slaves to their wives for the rest of their lives.

If you are doing well in Nigeria and wifey starts goading you to relocate the family abroad, don't do it! Well ..unless you are ready to start life afresh. But if you are barely hanging on, then go for it because you can only die once.

/

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 12:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Women get wahala.
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Inception(m): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Okonandmary:

Women wants hypergamy but dont want men to be polygamous

My point exactly. Hypocrisy and double standards.
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Inception(m): 5:39am On Dec 26, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
[b]Basketmouth and Paul Okoye are some of the luckiest men alive. If their divorces had happened in US, both of them would be slaves to their wives for the rest of their lives.[/b]

If you are doing well in Nigeria and wifey starts goading you to relocate the family abroad, don't do it! Well ..unless you are ready to start life afresh. But if you are barely hanging on, then go for it because you can only die once.

/

Wiser words have never been said!

Na God really save them. What they would have gone through would be hell!
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Fujiyama: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Why is it your problem if I never find love? The ladies men buy Range Rover for while their loving wives are attending crusades - do they love them? Once again, why do you think it is a problem? grin

^^^
cheesy

This is why I'm a Toyota man - till the very end. You'll never find a Land Cruiser mentioned on this kind of controversial, difficult thread. Never! grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Nia69:
Yeah I am. What about you?
Awesome time and I'm creating memories too,hope you are doing the same?
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Great! I did too.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by achimendy(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
ur father is a young man..Ask ur father the year they carry slate go school ,dat way u'll understand ur asking ur father age mate foolish question

Your foolish behaviour has finally been displayed.

I only asked you a question and you started insulting me , it shows how immature you're.

Grow up old fool. That's my advice for you.
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2022
descarado:

Smelly menses formed and pushed you out of smelly vj.
Ewu.

Of all the people to engage me, it's small boy wey never get pubic hair.

Thanks to anonymous.
Who is dis early morning bitch kwanu. Abi to suck dick dey worry u
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2022
I dnt have time to engage in a banter with my son age mate. U and ur father are stupid and foolish
achimendy:

Your foolish behaviour has finally been displayed.

I only asked you a question and you started insulting me , it shows how immature you're.

Grow up old fool. That's my advice for you.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Lepon02: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2022
pocohantas:
The only people that would see this beautiful picture and get angry are the gender that doesn’t benefit from marriage. The gender that claims they cheat for peace of mind, leave them to enjoy life with the side-chick and they start another wailing like Yul Edochie is doing now. They don’t gain anything from marriage, but they won’t stop haunting single ladies to marry them.

Never seen a set of men as confused as Nigerian men. Scatter things and blame everyone but themselves. If y’all want this marriage thing to work, you have to start telling yourselves the truth and stop looking for women that would ENDURE like your mothers. Women have looked at their mothers and aunties and they didn’t see any incentive for this ENDURANCE. Or maybe you men can do the ENDURING if it is such a nice thing.

The only men in the world that look for women that can ENDURE are black men. Is marriage a concentration camp? grin

I don’t trust Basketmouth though. He took down the post that started this drama for reasons best known to him.

Merry Christmas to sane Nlders. Enjoy the blessings of the season. kiss

Watch them quote me with insults. That gender can never take correction. embarassed

Koshi Daaaanu!

Merry Crimbo. kiss
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by achimendy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I dnt have time to engage in a banter with my son age mate. U and ur father are stupid and foolish

Have a nice day mr old man, I have important things to do.
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Go and help ur mother hawk okpa. Kid
achimendy:

Have a nice day mr old man, I have important things to do.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by descarado: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Who is dis early morning bitch kwanu. Abi to suck dick dey worry u
Na bitch born you.
Animal

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Taiggarr: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
blueAgent:

Correction.

Wrong spelling,

it should be spelt "cumming" correct
grin grin

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2022
descarado:

Na bitch born you.
Animal
Bitch Bleep off my mention bitch
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by descarado: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Bitch Bleep off my mention bitch
Come and suck breast.
Clown
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
descarado:

Come and suck breast.
Clown
Fallen breast? Like sleepers
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by descarado: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Fallen breast? Like sleepers
Like your bent 2 inches prik that will stop getting up in 2 yrs time.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2022
descarado:

Like your bent 2 inches prik that will stop getting up in 2 yrs time.
Maybe that's what u want bitch?
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by hahn(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Comedian Basketmouth's Ex-Wife Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo)

Comedian Basketmouth's estranged wife, Elsie has shared a photo of herself and her children as they celebrate Christmas together, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photo on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmlWe-qtlZi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The kids don't all look alike.

Just saying
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
I sent you a mail.
Seen and replied

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by descarado: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Maybe that's what u want bitch?
Hungry boy that don't know who his father is. See food chop first before you start looking for whom to mount. I know hunger is real your end. See frustration written all over his posts.
E go better.
When boys come out, this one will join too, not to talk of men.
Kekekekeee.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
descarado:

Hungry boy that don't know who his father is. See food chop first before you start looking for whom to mount. I know hunger is real your end. See frustration written all over his posts.
E go better.
When boys come out, this one will join too, not to talk of men.
Kekekekeee.
I love d word "HUNGRY" but not a boy. I'm an elder bitch
Re: Basketmouth's Ex-Wife, Elsie, Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Seen and replied
Same

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.