Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Five Prophetic Instructions For 2023 - Apostle Selman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Prophetic Instructions For 2023 - Apostle Selman (519 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Apostle Selman Joshua: - Why Adam Was Not The First Man On Earth. / Desist From Apostle Selman Journalist Paul Dada Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Prophetic Instructions For 2023 - Apostle Selman by gosmotivation: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
In this video, Apostle Selman shares five prophetic instructions for 2023. These instructions will help you know what's going to happen in the next year and help you navigate the challenges that will come your way.

Apostle Selman is a true prophet; his insights have helped me navigate the challenges of my life. In this video, he's sharing with us five prophetic instructions for 2023 that will help you know what's going to happen and help you prepare for the challenges that will come your way.

Are you ready for the coming year?

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drq4O8pr83s

Re: Five Prophetic Instructions For 2023 - Apostle Selman by uzohrome(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
When this teacher turn prophet? He could have just concentrated on his calling which is teaching.

He is not a prophet.

(1) (Reply)

How God Connected Mary To Her Miracle - God The Connector Of The Unconnected. / Are Christians The Only People Going To Heaven? / Nun's Body Exhumed 4yrs After And Show No sign of Decay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.