Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! (867 Views)

Please help: Which API Does Opay/palmpay/kuda Use For Their Free Transactions? / Kuda Deserve Three Gbosa For This!!! / Bug In Bank App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by Xedmark: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Yesterday evening was like a joke, after seeing my balance on the App dashboard clearly, I decided to buy data and transfer some money.
Once I was at the page where I will select the amount of data I want to buy I saw down the line that I have 0.00 naira. I thought it was a network problem so I held on a bit, tried it again it was still the same problem. Tried to transfer some fund to someone, I had the same problem but each time I returned to my dashboard, my balance is intact and my money is there. The issue is that I've sent them mails, tried the customer care line and sent in App chat but there's no response till now.
Re: Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by sapeleboi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
update it
Xedmark:
Yesterday evening was like a joke, after seeing my balance on the App dashboard clearly, I decided to buy data and transfer some money.
Once I was at the page where I will select the amount of data I want to buy I saw down the line that I have 0.00 naira. I thought it was a network problem so I held on a bit, tried it again it was still the same problem. Tried to transfer some fund to someone, I had the same problem but each time I returned to my dashboard, my balance is intact and my money is there. The issue is that I've sent them mails, tried the customer care line and sent in App chat but there's no response till now.
Re: Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by Sleekcode: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
They No deserve 3 Gbosa again?
Re: Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by Xedmark: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sleekcode:
They No deserve 3 Gbosa again?

Lols......They don't deserve any fucking gbosa .
Re: Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by Xedmark: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
sapeleboi:
update it

I've done that and there wasn't no change at all, apart from the bastard father Christmas red cap the app put on. There wasn't any changes .
Re: Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by sapeleboi(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Xedmark:

I've done that and there wasn't no change at all, apart from the bastard father Christmas red cap the app put on. There wasn't any changes .

Re: Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by sapeleboi(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2022
used mine yesterday thou
Xedmark:

Re: Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by Xedmark: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Alright guys! Remember when I was praising Kuda and asking for three gbosa for an amazing job they did ? Well if u don't remember u just click on this link to read the post

https://www.nairaland.com/7429258/kuda-deserve-three-gbosa

Now, I just got a response from them that they flag the account because they eventually realize that the money they paid to my account as a result of the dispute have to be debited cos they later realize the money actually enter into MTN's account twice. One was declined while the other was approved but I was debited for both transaction so they just made me understand that, they've thoroughly traced the money and both transaction was successfully transferred into MTN's account and however they want to debit the money they transferred to my account while the investigation was going on then, now that they know for sure that the money isn't with them. Settled!!
Re: Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by stevebent(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Xedmark:
Alright guys! Remember when I was praising Kuda and asking for three gbosa for an amazing job they did ? Well if u don't remember u just click on this link to read the post

https://www.nairaland.com/7429258/kuda-deserve-three-gbosa

Now, I just got a response from them that they flag the account because they eventually realize that the money they paid to my account as a result of the dispute have to be debited cos they later realize the money actually enter into MTN's account twice. One was declined while the other was approved but I was debited for both transaction so they just made me understand that, they've thoroughly traced the money and both transaction was successfully transferred into MTN's account and however they want to debit the money they transferred to my account while the investigation was going on then, now that they know for sure that the money isn't with them. Settled!!

How did you contact them pls? I have been unable to reach them
Re: Kuda Bank App Wahala At It Again! by Xedmark: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2022
stevebent:

How did you contact them pls? I have been unable to reach them

This days it hell to reach them as they don't respond to mail and you have to be extremely patient for them to respond to you on their in- App chat

just open the Kuda App, click on the "More" tab, then click on "Get Help" you find something like "Chat With Us" that's it. Get ready to wait for hours and hours before they reply.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Introduces Applications In Three Nigerian Languages / Asp Active Server Pages / Learing Dll And Hardware Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.