Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Webinar Video - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Affiliate Marketing Webinar Video (270 Views)

Free Affiliate Marketing Secrets Master Class / Free Affiliate Marketing Training... / Special Invitation To Attend Digital Marketing Webinar For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Affiliate Marketing Webinar Video by Stephenaloy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
I get alot of questions like:

‘’What do i do to make money as an affiliate marketer?’’

that's why I always recommend the free Affiliate Marketing webinar video that explained everything about how to cash out as an affiliate marketer & recieve your own alerts.

But first - you have to understand the basics

The only way to LEGALLY make money on the internet is by selling something.

• Every website…every individual & every agency that makes money online sells something.

• Facebook sells advert spaces.

• Binance sells exchange services

• Netflix sells Movies.

Which means - when anyone talks of any platform that makes money online - your question should be ‘’What do you sell or what do they sell?’’

If they cannot point to one thing they sell - then they are not real.(run for your dear life, it's a scam)

as an affiliate you can sell 3 things

• Digital product
• Physical Product
• or Service

….but you HAVE sell these things in a smarter way, because OTHER PEOPLE have done the work in creating these products OR Services.

and They put the product on any Affiliate platform of their choice

They have set a commission for the product [That is, how much you get paid when you sell it]

So all you need to do is sell the product, and you get paid.

It is that simple & it is a smart, no stress way of selling online.

….So, if you know someone that knows how to write and interested in monitizing that skills, just recommend the product

and simply go on the platform you're Affiliate for, Copy your affiliate link to a Amazon course that explains how to publish ebook and send to this person.

If that person clicks the link and buy, you get paid!

That is how Affiliate marketing works

but stick to one niche as a beginner

ps: Chat Me up on WhatsApp 09023844838 to get the " Free Affiliate Marketing webinar video"

(1) (Reply)

A Fast Food Chef Wanted / Front Desk,cleaner URGENTLY NEEDED!!! / Job Vacancy- Information Technology (IT) Analyst In A Consumer Finance Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.