Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Haven't You Made Your First Earning Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Haven't You Made Your First Earning Online? (885 Views)

Challenge One: Why Haven't You Been Able To Sell /share That Product? / Why Haven't You Made Your First Earning Online? / Think You Are Smart? Prove It By Earning Online With Your Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Haven't You Made Your First Earning Online? by happyday: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Yes,If you are already an Internet Millionaire,then Well done,double up your efforts.
---
However,if you are yet to earn your first money online,I believe you know there is something 'limiting' you.
What is that major factor blocking those streams of cash from flowing in?

P.S:If you earn your first earning,you can always scale it up and Rinse and Repeat the steps you took.
Believe me,this applies to ANY system or technique.
That's the beauty of Internet Marketing!
So,What's hindering you?
Re: Why Haven't You Made Your First Earning Online? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2011
Nothing man,
Re: Why Haven't You Made Your First Earning Online? by JAZES(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2011
If you ask me i think basically what hinders most people
is lack of focus and believe me with so much information
flying around today, it will take guts to stick with one thing.

My philosophy of recent has become stick with one means of making
money online for at least 1-2years before you add another stream of
income.

Nothing works wonders like FOCUS.
Re: Why Haven't You Made Your First Earning Online? by neksummi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
F - Follow
O- One
C- Course
U- Until
S- Successful
That's the key.
Re: Why Haven't You Made Your First Earning Online? by george31(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
Well said people,
Who can help me on a free material or link to how to add contents to a blog/designing a good looking blog,
This will be most appreciated,

After helping me,Am going to advertise u 2 d world esp in NL.
It's a PROMISE
Re: Why Haven't You Made Your First Earning Online? by happyday: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
@ George31, be specific . What do you want to add to your blog. I should be able to help.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed! Automobile Business (importation) / Where Can I Get Investors? / How To Make 40k In 7 Days…even If You Are The Laziest Person In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.