Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Mystifying Question About Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Mystifying Question About Bitcoin (206 Views)

Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android / You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank / I Want To Learn About Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystifying Question About Bitcoin by operotimi: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
The Mystifying Question about Bitcoin
Following the 2008 Economic Doldrum, the Bitcoin white paper was published in October 2008, less than two months after the biggest financial crash in history. The author named himself Satoshi Nakamoto and explained a couple of points related to this new digital currency called Bitcoin. He stated, that he believed he had found the solution for the biggest issue that we face, a technology that is called blockchain. Also, he explained not only how it works, but that this system has already been created and is running in a software form using the current internet as it’s platform.

But then, this posed a very serious question which makes many ponder � Why now? How come such a serious document was published just after the largest financial crash in history?…Who is Behind this innovation? This questions have become a rhetoric as no plausible answers have been given to the all.

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto
Satoshi Nakamoto is an inventor of bitcoin, as well the blockchain technology. All though this might be a false name, this is how he introduced himself to the internet. It is a men’s name. However, it is possible the Satoshi Nakamoto might be a woman. This is one of the biggest mysteries in the technology world. Yet, most people don’t want to know exactly who Satoshi is; nevertheless, they are thankful for the technology he created.

Unfortunately, many people think that because Satoshi Nakamoto has invented Bitcoin and the blockchain technology, he is also the owner of those too. The reality is that Satoshi Nakamoto has no control over the Blockchain—neither bitcoin; therefore, it really doesn’t matter who Satoshi Nakamoto is.

But yeah, we still want to know who is behind the curtains; so, let’s think about it again. Satoshi Nakamoto is reasonably a man or a woman—of course—he could be a couple, a group of people, or even a group of women for all we know. Satoshi Nakamoto might be ten people together, but also could be a massive team of 100 individuals. Satoshi Nakamoto might be a child, or he could be old men. Satoshi Nakamoto might have died right after he released his white paper; therefore, he had no time to show his real face.

I do understand if you are getting bored of these accusations, so let’s begin thinking in a different perspective. Satoshi Nakamoto might not even be human. Well, you might think of me being over the limit. However, it’s just so odd that we couldn’t figure out who Satoshi Nakamoto is in the past decade; not where he resided, but who he is—honestly—we have no idea. Someone might know exactly who he is. However, there is no confirmation that would ever have enough evidence to prove who Satoshi is.

The thing is the blockchain is huge, and it certainly takes months, if not years, to fully understand it’s technical details, and how it fits together. Another thing is that, more and more often, it is said that this technology is just too complex for one man to build. Therefore, there is no way that Satoshi Nakamoto was working on it alone.
This now brings us to the Mystifying Question Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
Let me hear From your comments ¿I’ll reveal who the Real Satoshi is in my next post.
Re: The Mystifying Question About Bitcoin by GodHimself: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Artificial Intelligence...

Someone from the future ...

An E.T...

(1) (Reply)

Sell Cash For Jewellery In Coimbatore / For Sale! 4bedroom Semi Detached @ Lekki Phase 1. ₦280M. Eunice 2348029562694. / Make $20 Consistently On CPA With Earnings Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.