Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Special Event Coverage Offer - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Special Event Coverage Offer (974 Views)

Special Event Security Services : For All Ceremonies –chogon Guards & Safety Ltd / Looking For That Special Event Manager / Special Event Offer: Hurry Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Event Coverage Offer by Kinsa(f): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
Media world is offering a great discount package this ember season.
Get your event coverage at a low discount price and get 2 cd photo reel for FREE,
We cover events such as wedding ceremony, birthday party, house warming, child naming, concerts, anniversaries etc.

As contact us for your graphics and montages.

Huge discount awaits you from NOW TILL DECEMBER 1. Start your booking today.

Media World, keep the memories ALIVE

For more enquiries please call 08054828016

Re: Special Event Coverage Offer by AAF(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
your events are special days, keep them memorable by choosing the photographer that will document your event to your maximum satisfaction.Contact ayoalao fotography today and make your event picture something cherishing for life,

Contact information:
Address: 48c Moshood Abiola Crescent, off Toyin steet,ikeja
Phone number: +234 7032811822, 8154469182
Email: ayoalaofotography@yahoo.com

Re: Special Event Coverage Offer by djkayzzy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
Bronzedking Multimedia LTD Established in 2006,we are your one stop music and public announcement provider for any event.

The sound of a place is a key tool in defining the ambience (distinctive atmosphere) of the place. Good sound gives good ambience to all events. For a memorable and lively ambience at your events, Bronzedking Multimedia LTD is your number one choice.

Live band, DJ services and equipment hire handled by experienced sound engineers for high quality sound. We play music to match the theme of your events. Be it seminars, weddings, naming ceremony, bachelor’s eve or ladies night,Launching,niteclubs,Artist promotions/management,. We take details of the people attending the event into consideration in deciding the music that will be played.

We understand that sound forms a major part of any event either in vocals being communicated through PA systems or music performed live or played from a digital medium. Hence we create the perfect event by using cutting edge audio technology and an experienced crew to create the perfect ambience for your event. This can help to generate new businesses and client satisfaction.

We are highly experienced in sounding various events like conventions, conferences, weddings, parties, trade shows,marketting Agency,company promotional event,show package.For every event, we use quality sound systems as poor sound quality at events can put the image of your business at risk. You can lose the mood and flow of your message, the attendees can lose interest and corporate executives may be disappointed at the presentation.

We develop and compile music to suit the purpose of every event. Our vast knowledge of music is successfully used to develop and arrange playlists to suit every event. Be it workshops, reunions, birthdays, retreats, we play music to suit the purpose of every gathering. We call it ‘sound tracking’ your event. We understand that the musical need of every event and its organisers vary, so we develop music compilations based on data gathered from research and pre event process.

Bronzedking Multimedia LTD,is highly experienced in handling all kinds of events from State weddings to CEOs get together, Theatre presentation, Seminars, award ceremonies and many more.for more information conatct us Bronzedking Multimedia LTD on 08027203519, 08064457240 E-mail:-bronzedking_multimedia@yahoo.com

Re: Special Event Coverage Offer by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
I have birthday event for my wife on Dec. 1st

Any deal

Its a party for few people but i want it to be very beautiful
Re: Special Event Coverage Offer by AAF(m): 1:10am On Sep 05, 2011
thanks for the message, we have a package on adult birthday, but will like you send us your email address or contact us on any of the information below,

48c Moshood Abiola Crescent, off Toyin steet,ikeja
Phone number: +234 7032811822, 8154469182
Email: ayoalaofotography@yahoo.com
Re: Special Event Coverage Offer by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:27am On Sep 05, 2011
A visit will do
Re: Special Event Coverage Offer by AAF(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
Okay, how do you want it, do you want me to come over on you come over so that i can do some presentation, and as well talk about the package,
Thanks for getting back to me,
Re: Special Event Coverage Offer by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:49am On Sep 06, 2011
I will rather come over there and see things by myself,

appointment will do

(1) (Reply)

Arise Magazine Fashion Awards 2012 / For October Born Only / Please Does Anyone Has Princess Lanko Omooba Dubai Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.