Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Courier Company, Personal Courier Needed. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Courier Company, Personal Courier Needed. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (171 Views)

Crunchy, Fresh Chin-chin Available In Ikorodu. Please Call Me. Thanks. / The Best Door To Door Logistics Courier Company In Abuja / Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courier Company, Personal Courier Needed. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Hello cool cool cool. Are you a courier company or personal delivery courier man, Uber or Bolt driver looking to earn more money starting from January 2023? Is your company based in Ikorodu or are you living in Ikorodu? If YES, this information might appeal to you. I am looking for someone to deliver snacks to the Alagbado area of Lagos on a regular basis ( Details of the exact location will be given to you once you agree to take up the contract ) . The job will be regular and you must be familiar with the Alagbado/Sango area of Lagos. Call me for further discussion and negotiations.

If you are living in Ikorodu but working in Alagbado and you have your own vehicle, you can do this job. Your duty is just to drop off the snacks at a specified location on a weekly or fortnightly basis. Can you do this job? Bolt and Uber riders are encouraged to apply. We can work around your schedule and reach an agreement smiley smiley smiley smiley. It is a snacks delivery job. Thanks.

Please Whatsapp me on 07049598500.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Food Stuff / Attention All Small Business Owners! Get FREE Website Design Service. / Do You Need A Professional Graphics Designer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.